Sons' sorrow

Under no circumstances drop the song! Honestly, do today's youngsters not understand the club's history?

How about very quick impressions from some of the fans as they leave? (impressions of the game, not "here's Frankie Howard"). It could be a bit negative after some gamea though.

It would be great to get some players comments.

post-12461-0-53210300-1452760546_thumb.j

Yup, Stevie Aitken mentioned he was looking abroad in Jack Crawford's SonsTV interview after QoS cup tie.

While I'm on here - a wee query for Sons fans - what do you want to see on SonsTV in the future? Longer highlights? Shorter? Just the goals? Player profiles? What do you reckon?

Not saying I'd pay attention, right enough :P

Player and coaching staff profiles and interviews would be great.

As would weekly video updates from our glorious leaders regarding the progress of our desperately needed new stadium.

I'm talking about maintaining the lux level of the current lighting. Nothing more. That means replacing lamps lamps when they become defective(maintenance). If you look at the lights the next time you're there you will see many are in need of replacement.

They had the lights on for a few hours earlier this week during the daytime!!

No I know they weren't in the same team, just sure I read it somewhere when seeing people's opinions on one of the two.

But now that you're here... Who is better?

Easton is obviously the better footballer but is also obviously a dick. Ryan will run himself into the ground for you and is a decent finisher, seems a decent guy too. I'd always have Ryan over easton

Easton is obviously the better footballer but is also obviously a dick. Ryan will run himself into the ground for you and is a decent finisher, seems a decent guy too. I'd always have Ryan over easton

A likeable, hard working centre forward who's a good finisher and a top guy off the pitch? In ye come Garry Fleming V2.0

It's Thursday again...the full optimism/new signing routine is about to go into full swing. After Stevie's tweet the other day I'm making it an 11pm deadline.

I get what your saying, ability wise he's as good as anyone we had last season. He's just got no interest in fighting when things get tough and when things aren't going his way he'll chuck it. I reckon he'd have been sensational in the 2013/14 glory days team.

True, but we have plenty of players who can do the fighting this year, having someone who can beat a man and create is what we're missing. Anyway, he won't be signed so we'll stop this pointless debate. Can we hope for sogning news before the weekend? Anyone heard any other rumoured players?