Sons' sorrow

The Cup replay v Dundee is now Tues 23/2/16.

Hopefully the extra week enables folks to make the game & a full Supporters bus.

And here was I thinking that the Cup always got precedence over the League fixtures.

Oh well, money talks I guess, being the Dundee Derby it probably means a lot more to the Dundonians than a replay against us.

And here was I thinking that the Cup always got precedence over the League fixtures.

Oh well, money talks I guess, being the Dundee Derby it probably means a lot more to the Dundonians than a replay against us.

Would seem so.

Hopefully Jamie Lindsay'll be back & Nade'll be sharper for this.

Tough week for Sons that, St Mirren on the Saturday, Dundee Tues night then Hibs @ The Rock on the Saturday. :eek:

Would seem so.

Tough week for Sons that, St Mirren on the Saturday, Dundee Tues night then Hibs @ The Rock on the Saturday. :eek:

If we can pick up 6 points from those three games I'll be quite happy tbh

Would seem so.

Aye, it's not going to be easy. But, I actually think that the game being on the 23rd suits us a bit better (the team, not me as I still can't make it). If the game was on the 16th/17th, it would've been sandwiched between the Morton and St Mirren games, which could possibly have affected the squad in the lead up to the St Mirren game. of the next 3 games, the first 2 are the most important so having a full weeks rest between them is a good thing.

If we can win our next two we'll be doing extremely well and just might pull ourselves into the battle for 4th. A lot of work to be done to get to that point though, get past Morton and we can see where we sit.

A couple of fixture changes for the telly.

Home games against Falkirk (12th March) and Raith (16th April) both now 17:15 kick offs as games are live on BBC Alba.

Hurrumph, can't really be bothered with late kick offs.

On the positive side the Bairns will be seething like they were last time that they have to make such a trek at such an inappropriate time. Every cloud and all that.

Hurrumph, can't really be bothered with late kick offs.

On the positive side the Bairns will be seething like they were last time that they have to make such a trek at such an inappropriate time. Every cloud and all that.

They will just have to accept that it is one of those things that come with being such a massive team...

Is the cup replay on TV? Not going to make games for a while so any that are on the TV are better for me

Are there Champions League games that day? If so it won't be, but if not then I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: Yup Arsenal v Barcelona and Juventus v Bayern Munich, so it won't be on tv :(

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Are there Champions League games that day? If so it won't be, but if not then I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: Yup Arsenal v Barcelona and Juventus v Bayern Munich, so it won't be on tv :(

It'll be streamed on DundeeTV for those of us outside of the UK (or clever enough to circumvent that rule).

Maybe...

I did ask the question on the cup thread but no one has responded (sensibly) as of yet. Looks like Saturday's game wasn't streamed which is making me have doubts.

Do they stream away games? I would've thought that would be difficult. Home games are easier as they'll have all the gear set up at Dens. You'd think if they stream games at all then the Scottish Cup replay would definitely be shown.