Sons' sorrow

I will be be absolutely nowhere near it personally but had we got a good draw I may have considered it.

Hopefully big Fraz makes Nade cry.

I think Albion Rovers away would've been the only game I'd have considered. Love Cliftonhill.

In unrelated news I picked up my away top today - the quality in it is superb, really different collar and a thicker (if that makes sense) feeling material than the home top. Also nice and tight in the sleeves so it makes my arms look more like Nade's and less like Steven Saunders'.

Slight mark off for the sponsor being a transfer rather than printed as it'll no doubt come off in the wash, but apart from that it's really fantastic. Again a big thumbs up for having the back of shirt sponsor on it - I love little things like that.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

In unrelated news I picked up my away top today - the quality in it is superb, really different collar and a thicker (if that makes sense) feeling material than the home top. Also nice and tight in the sleeves so it makes my arms look more like Nade's and less like Steven Saunders'.

Slight mark off for the sponsor being a transfer rather than printed as it'll no doubt come off in the wash, but apart from that it's really fantastic. Again a big thumbs up for having the back of shirt sponsor on it - I love little things like that.

If my house wasn't a crumbling mess I'd and insurance companies weren't a bunch of c***s I'd be sharing this joy right now. Glad to hear it's of good quality, I highly doubt it will make my arms look like Nade's though :lol:

Edited by The Moonster

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Did you get the shorts too? 

#hunglikenade

I presume with tight arms the top's as tight as the home one. In which case I'll be going nowhere near it. I previously commented on the home top being too tight for us larger blokes and won't be buying any more tops until we either go back to a baggy style or they consider making a bigger size fitted top for larger folk.

I get it suits the young trendites amongst you. I'll now need to think about buying another teams top for 5 a-side as a my older sons tops are all getting a bit too old now. Shame!

21 minutes ago, sons'r'us said:

I presume with tight arms the top's as tight as the home one. In which case I'll be going nowhere near it. I previously commented on the home top being too tight for us larger blokes and won't be buying any more tops until we either go back to a baggy style or they consider making a bigger size fitted top for larger folk.

I get it suits the young trendites amongst you. I'll now need to think about buying another teams top for 5 a-side as a my older sons tops are all getting a bit too old now. Shame!

I've got a Carolina Panthers football top you could use, if you like. It's so big you can get two of me in it, and you know how slim I am (not).

Only problem with it that it's got my name on it, not Sons'r'us.

anyhow, if you're still playing fives, how come your tops don't fit? You should be as fat as a greyhound. :P

4 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Surely you meant to say James Creaney?

4 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

The Panthers? Booooo.

I say boooo but it's more meh. They're not as loathsome as the Cowboys or the Patriots.

Boo all you want. Only reason I got the Panthers top was because my name was on the back, and they didn't have a black and gold top with my name in the Florida shop I got it in.

I actually got stopped by an excited woman in a shopping mall who declared she "was a Panthers fan too". I fair burst her bubble when I told her why I got the top in the first place.