Rangers the saviours of Scottish football

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uefa also see them as ineligible for their competitions for next 3 years until the NEW CLUB they are have relevant accounts

Everyone knows that, except themselves. Yet they claim it's the opposite way around.

Does anyone actually know any non Sevco supporters or anyone not trying to sell newspapers who consider Sevco to be anything but a new club?

This thread has shown the bigotry towards Rangers, you cant even have a reasonable debate.

Where?

I have seen the term "bead rattlers" used but I don't recollect any more.

This thread has shown the bigotry towards Rangers, you cant even have a reasonable debate.

This thread is in the SPL forum. There is not one club in the SPL whose supporters have the slightest sympathy towards your pathetic tribute act. Now f**k off back to the D3 forum unless you have anything constructive to say. There is no bigotry towards bigots - that would be a cyclical nonsense. We don't like bigots, full stop.

BTW, the kind of money your mob is willing to pay Sandaza, Shiels and Black is not a benchmark I'd use when valuing your own wee "homegrown" superstars. Connor Sammon fetched a high six-figure sum when he'd proved himself in the SPL. Nobody at new rangers has played at that level with his consistency. And we got a fucking good deal, seeing him now.....

It's not bigotry, it's utter contempt you idiot.

He can't even understand the co-efficient system how do you expect him to understand complex issues such as bigotry and contempt?

Everyone knows that, except themselves. Yet they claim it's the opposite way around.

Does anyone actually know any non Sevco supporters or anyone not trying to sell newspapers who consider Sevco to be anything but a new club?

Of course we don't, SS. The whole thing is simply bollox designed to keep the OF or potential OF bandwagon rolling. Can you imagine the shite we'll have to put up with if this lot survive long enough to play celtic? Watch all the celtic posters forgetting the "Sevco" and "Newco" appellations when they've got the chance to beat a piss-poor "rangers" of any description in any tournament.

They need each other. Scotland needs neither. f**k'em.

He can't even understand the co-efficient system how do you expect him to understand complex issues such as bigotry and contempt?

What I don't understand is why you're not playing in the BRALT anymore? We do miss you, and the Amigos deserve all they're getting and more. SUCH FUN!*

*Apologies to Patricia Hodgewink.gif

What I don't understand is why you're not playing in the BRALT anymore? We do miss you, and the Amigos deserve all they're getting and more. SUCH FUN!*

*Apologies to Patricia Hodgewink.gif

Can't be ersed tbh. Same avatars, same shit craic now. I've said all I need to there. Nice to bait a few new ones here though.

Of course we don't, SS. The whole thing is simply bollox designed to keep the OF or potential OF bandwagon rolling. Can you imagine the shite we'll have to put up with if this lot survive long enough to play celtic? Watch all the celtic posters forgetting the "Sevco" and "Newco" appellations when they've got the chance to beat a piss-poor "rangers" of any description in any tournament.

They need each other. Scotland needs neither. f**k'em.

Spot on.

You don't have to spend millions to compete with them though,(Your lot did. And failed). they're fucking awful.(goes for both sides of the dirty arse, does that comment).

You need a positive attitude and a winning mentality as a club and fans don't expect nothing but a win (and go to great lengths, in your clumpany's case, to intimidate the BoD to keep spending in order to keep winning) and invest in youth development (aye, nowadays - your next statement confirms that, but it was never the case in the Murray years) like we should have many years ago and give youngsters a chance to shine.

At Rangers it was always drilled into players that they must win every game (or cheat if you can't, by grossly overspending), even till this day it's the same way.

It's not Carlito's Way, it's the Rangers WATP Mentality way, no?

You don't have to spend millions to compete with them though, they're fucking awful. You need a positive attitude and a winning mentality as a club and fans don't expect nothing but a win and invest in youth development like we should have many years ago and give youngsters a chance to shine.

At Rangers it was always drilled into players that they must win every game, even till this day it's the same way.

And I always thought that Rangers won their domestic trophies because they we're a club that could attract the best players to compete in the SPL by being able to outspend the competition in Scotland on purchasing players and big wages. No other club in Scotland with the exception being Celtic can compete with that.

I'm sure the players that played for Rangers were driven and motivated, but more often than not that positive attitude and winning mentality was driven by the fear that they might come second to Celtic or the simple fact they were better quality players. For the past 25 years we have seen a spending arms race between the OF, there is no other clubs in Scotland that can keep up with that, no other clubs have the resourses being it financial or player quality.

As for Celtic this season the same applies and there are a number of factors to why they are over a season too good for other clubs to compete with them, the most glaringly obvious one is they have a large squad of players that are on the whole better players than the other teams in the SPL. You need a lot more than a positive attitude to compete with Celtic over a season.

We have loyalty, they have very little faith. We represent a community, they think they represent a 'cause'. We are hard headed pragmatists, they are dreamers. We attend home matches, they don't.

And I always thought that Rangers won their domestic trophies because they we're a club that could attract the best players to compete in the SPL by being able to outspend the competition in Scotland on purchasing players and big wages. No other club in Scotland with the exception being Celtic can compete with that.

I'm sure the players that played for Rangers were driven and motivated, but more often than not that positive attitude and winning mentality was driven by the fear that they might come second to Celtic or the simple fact they were better quality players. For the past 25 years we have seen a spending arms race between the OF, there is no other clubs in Scotland that can keep up with that, no other clubs have the resourses being it financial or player quality.

As for Celtic this season the same applies and there are a number of factors to why they are over a season too good for other clubs to compete with them, the most glaringly obvious one is they have a large squad of players that are on the whole better players than the other teams in the SPL. You need a lot more than a positive attitude to compete with Celtic over a season.

"You will regret treating us with scorn and arrogance"

The irony had me just about wetting myself. I mean - that - coming from a Rangers fan!!! Bitterness isn't good to hold onto. Rangers fans would do better looking with introspection to their sewn on history for how they have treated others in the past before going all huffy that they haven't got what they wanted for once.

We have loyalty, they have very little faith. We represent a community, they think they represent a 'cause'. We are hard headed pragmatists, they are dreamers. We attend home matches, they don't.

Completely irrelevant

Where was your fans loyalty when Rangers needed it most?. Other clubs and their fans have organised themselves into fund raising groups, you only have to look at the effort that fans of Dundee managed to see what can be acheived, yet with a club the size of Rangers with a world wide support that numbers in the 10's of thousands you lot did nothing.

Archived