Rangers the saviours of Scottish football

As we stagger to the end of what has been by any standards,a remarkable season it is perhaps apt to reflect where it all went wrong for Scottish football. In essence, Scottish football is corrupt and the treatment of my club Rangers F.C. has been quite disgraceful. Let me first begin by saying that Rangers made some big mistakes and to some extent are the victims of our own demise. Our biggest single mistake was to innocently believe that we would get fair treatment and went into liquidation with our eyes closed, unaware of the dark forces arraigned against us.

It has been incredible to witness the hordes of adversaries lined up to destroy us. Those wee clubs which we have fed down the years, were quick to bite the hand that fed them as soon as the opportunity arose. The sheer venom was something which I would never have imagined existed. More fool me. Bizarrely, I apportion very little blame to Celtic (see, I am not a bigot!), but rather teams like Dundee United, the maniacs from Aberdeen and other diddy teams.

The level of expectancy (dare I say, orgasmic anticipation) of the Big Tax Case and its subsequent outcome came as devastating blow to those who had us guilty before a legal document had even been perused. The fact that Rangers were completely exonerated of any guilt whatsoever, merely highlights the shameful motives and behaviour of others. In any other organization those in charge with any sense of honour would have done the right thing and walked. Messieurs Regan and Crewcut know of no such concept, they are there simply to line their own pockets. On the other hand, the much chastised Campbell Ogilvie emerges with real credit, keeping his cool and his dignity while others around them lost theirs.

The emergence of the venerable Charles Green has been a shot in the arm to our glorious club. For once, we have somebody in charge who is ready to take on the corrupt elements who govern our game. The example of Tannadice is just a foretaste of what awaits you all. You will regret treating us with scorn and arrogance. It is payback day and we will teach you a lesson you will never forget. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

As attendances continue to plummet in the SPL, Rangers continue to astound an incredulous public with their huge crowds, these are actions not words. Disaster was predicted and disaster will befall those who tried to kill us off. Reorganization of our national game cannot take place without having the country's biggest club (and institution) involved, only a madman would argue with this logic. However, when you come to us bowl in hand, WE not you, will determine the terms and conditions.

Finally, as we make our Odyssey around the wee towns of Scotland, we have undergone a metaphysical experience, existential even Like latter day missionaries we have spread the word to the most distant parts of the land. We have reached out to the residents of Annan, Montrose, Elgin, Berwick, Stirling and they like what they have seen. We are not the crude, savage stereotype as depicted in the tabloid press. We have been warmly received by those without an agenda, the respect has been reciprocated. We are not the triumphalists, we are in fact the true saviours of Scottish football. We have slashed ticket prices, we are using young Scottish talent on the field and yes, we are reaching out to all sectors of Scottish society. There is something rotten in the political field of Scotland where Nationalists try to oppress Rangers, seeing in us something which they detest. That is just too bad, we don't do walking away. Incidentally, I have written a whole article without once referring to religion, you see Rangers has risen above this nonsense.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we stagger to the end of what has been by any standards,a remarkable season it is perhaps apt to reflect where it all went wrong for Scottish football. In essence, Scottish football is corrupt and the treatment of my club Rangers F.C. has been quite disgraceful. Let me first begin by saying that Rangers made some big mistakes and to some extent are the victims of our own demise. Our biggest single mistake was to innocently believe that we would get fair treatment and went into liquidation with our eyes closed, unaware of the dark forces arraigned against us.

It has been incredible to witness the hordes of adversaries lined up to destroy us. Those wee clubs which we have fed down the years, were quick to bite the hand that fed them as soon as the opportunity arose. The sheer venom was something which I would never have imagined existed. More fool me. Bizarrely, I apportion very little blame to Celtic (see, I am not a bigot!), but rather teams like Dundee United, the maniacs from Aberdeen and other diddy teams.

The level of expectancy (dare I say, orgasmic anticipation) of the Big Tax Case and its subsequent outcome came as devastating blow to those who had us guilty before a legal document had even been perused. The fact that Rangers were completely exonerated of any guilt whatsoever, merely highlights the shameful motives and behaviour of others. In any other organization those in charge with any sense of honour would have done the right thing and walked. Messieurs Regan and Crewcut know of no such concept, they are there simply to line their own pockets. On the other hand, the much chastised Campbell Ogilvie emerges with real credit, keeping his cool and his dignity while others around them lost theirs.

The emergence of the venerable Charles Green has been a shot in the arm to our glorious club. For once, we have somebody in charge who is ready to take on the corrupt elements who govern our game. The example of Tannadice is just a foretaste of what awaits you all. You will regret treating us with scorn and arrogance. It is payback day and we will teach you a lesson you will never forget. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

As attendances continue to plummet in the SPL, Rangers continue to astound an incredulous public with their huge crowds, these are actions not words. Disaster was predicted and disaster will befall those who tried to kill us off. Reorganization of our national game cannot take place without having the country's biggest club (and institution) involved, only a madman would argue with this logic. However, when you come to us bowl in hand, WE not you, will determine the terms and conditions.

Finally, as we make our Odyssey around the wee towns of Scotland, we have undergone a metaphysical experience, existential even Like latter day missionaries we have spread the word to the most distant parts of the land. We have reached out to the residents of Annan, Montrose, Elgin, Berwick, Stirling and they like what they have seen. We are not the crude, savage stereotype as depicted in the tabloid press. We have been warmly received by those without an agenda, the respect has been reciprocated. We are not the triumphalists, we are in fact the true saviours of Scottish football. We have slashed ticket prices, we are using young Scottish talent on the field and yes, we are reaching out to all sectors of Scottish society. There is something rotten in the political field of Scotland where Nationalists try to oppress Rangers, seeing in us something which they detest. That is just too bad, we don't do walking away. Incidentally, I have written a whole article without once referring to religion, you see Rangers has risen above this nonsense.

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

well said mate , about time someone posted something like this , cant wait to see their wee fans greetin when we return to the spl and pump them , pleasin biggrin.gif

Scottish football is corrupt and the treatment of my club Rangers F.C. has been quite disgraceful. Let me first begin by saying that Rangers made some big mistakes and to some extent are the victims of our own demise. Our biggest single mistake was to innocently believe that we would get fair treatment and went into liquidation with our eyes closed, unaware of the dark forces arraigned against us.

You will regret treating us with scorn and arrogance. It is payback day and we will teach you a lesson you will never forget.

As attendances continue to plummet in the SPL, Rangers continue to astound an incredulous public with their huge crowds, these are actions not words. Disaster was predicted and disaster will befall those who tried to kill us off.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif You are just adorable.

coffin.jpg

Thank you brother, It is about time we took the metaphorical fight to our enemies. For far too long, we have stood by and let them dictate the agenda. I am new to this computer lark, but already I can see its uses. I have noticed so far that in the responses to my piece, nobody has come up with cogent, counter arguments.

well said mate , about time someone posted something like this , cant wait to see their wee fans greetin when we return to the spl and pump them , pleasin biggrin.gif

Archived