Rangers the saviours of Scottish football

Very simple, identify and then boycott. You need not worry, St Mirren are irrelevant. Aberdeen Dundee United are two for special treatment.

What about us though? Can you boycott us? We voted you out first and led the way in the Anti-Rangers crusade. Please? :(

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem a simple fellow, so I will engage you in debate. Murieston Park I once went there, when you had a proper team I remember Willie Ormond and I also recall Willie Coburn and John Connolly, any resemblance you had with them has gone. We will toss you coins when we get there, you like St Mirren don't feature on our financial hit list. Like the poor, you will always be with us.

Are you going to give each fan of theirs a puppy? I want a puppy too :(

Very simple, identify and then boycott. You need not worry, St Mirren are irrelevant. Aberdeen Dundee United are two for special treatment.

So.....ehhhh......hang on I'll get this in a minute.

You will wreak financial armageddon by making sure no Rangers fans turn up in SPL away grounds?

How many Rangers fans have turned up in SPL away grounds this season?

How many clubs have self-imploded into flames as a *DIRECT* result of having a lack of Sevconians in our grounds so far? (Be very specific about direct, Hearts were already fucked)

Your plan lacks conviction....

Hearts? Oh dear, a club once with history. Owned by a foreign oligarch who has not got two bob to rub together. I have always thought that you would have done better to amalgamate with your green brethern from the East of Auld Reekie.

What about us though? Can you boycott us? We voted you out first and led the way in the Anti-Rangers crusade. Please? :(

You seem a simple fellow, so I will engage you in debate. Murieston Park I once went there, when you had a proper team I remember Willie Ormond and I also recall Willie Coburn and John Connolly, any resemblance you had with them has gone. We will toss you coins when we get there, you like St Mirren don't feature on our financial hit list. Like the poor, you will always be with us.

I remember Rangers FC.

They died in June, succeeded by some zombie tribute act.

Seems they have inherited the same brain dead following mind you

Where's Murieston Park? Was that our ground before Muirton?

Aw please can we be on your hit list? I want a puppy :(

Aye, that's grand. What about Hearts though?

Archived