Wrestling moves in 'real' life

DA Baracus

A friend and I, used to have hardcore matches in sixth year when everyone was getting ready for PE. These were works though and would usually descend into 30 odd teenage men marking out like mental as one of us would beat the shit out of each other. One day, my mate went to 'slam' the heavy gym door onto my head and I didn't get my hand up in time, it caught the corner of it and scratched my forehead enough to make it bleed a little. At this point an impromptu 'first blood match' was declared and he was the instant winner. I sold it like a fucking champ too, devastated that my run as Castlehead High School Champ had come to an end. The whole thing went Russo WCW when others insisted on doing numerous run ins a match and shit.

Another mate also delivered a Stone Cold Stunner to me one lunch break and I never saw it coming, he tore my jacket to f**k and made my bite my tongue, the way he caught me.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I attempted a drop kick off a fence (a quite small fence, but I'm also quite small) when I was about 10 or something. I lost my balance as the metal fence was a bit wet and I slipped onto quite hard and short grass. I'd obviously winded myself as I couldn't talk or move for a few minutes and I was struggling to catch a breath. Everyone was around me panicking as the match came to a halt. I honestly thought I was about to die in those moments but it passed quickly and I was able to resume my wrestling career.

How's this for stupidity? When I was 10 my brother was a bit of a bully to me. So I sneaked up behind him and put him in the Million Dollar dream and laughed like Ted Diabiase. Then when it didn't work I got burst. Someone could have told me wrestling wasn't real.

I once drop kicked my brother, then gave the suck it to him and then ran like feck as my mum chased after me losing my footing on the stairs which resulted in a sore arse from her slipper. Being a heel is such fun....

Last weekend I apparently pedigreed a black bin bag and slapped a wheelie bin in a crossface (which I dont remember) and flew into a thorn bush Daniel Bryan-thru-the-ropes style (which I very much do remember, painfully)

All this nonsense came to an abrupt halt when I grabbed a mate for a Sheamus chest clubbing, think i'd got to about 6 when i slammed one right into his face by mistake, blood flowed.

• 2 weeks later...

I attempted a drop kick off a fence (a quite small fence, but I'm also quite small) when I was about 10 or something. I lost my balance as the metal fence was a bit wet and I slipped onto quite hard and short grass. I'd obviously winded myself as I couldn't talk or move for a few minutes and I was struggling to catch a breath. Everyone was around me panicking as the match came to a halt. I honestly thought I was about to die in those moments but it passed quickly and I was able to resume my wrestling career.

That is not your best wrestling move story !

LAGer and I witnessed a fairly large scrap in Benidorm. It was down at the main strip and their answer to riot police appearred.

It had gathered a large crowd, and just as the police got the trouble stopped we saw our chance.

The street was fairly empty because everyone was watching from the bars and we ran from either end for a perfect double clothesline.

f**k sore too.

• 1 year later...

My mate swanton bombed me in his front garden after a day on the drink,and by swanton bomb I mean he done some kind of somersault and landed on me as I lay on the grass after being struck by a deck chair,I managed to kick out on 2 and a half,and from there I put him in the stfu and he tapped out in the centre of the front lawn. Probably my finest hour in pro wrestling

Archived