Wrestling moves in 'real' life

DA Baracus

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to powerslam my ex girlfriend onto her bed for a laugh but one night whilst drunk it went wrong and I ended up slipping and headbutting her.

When I was quite young we were playing football and a this massive guy who shall we say was a tad simple asked to play so we said yes. He was in the opposing team to me and I ran with the ball towards him and nutmegged him. Queue him going mental, knocking me to the ground and putting me in a camel clutch. Took about five people to prize him off.

Just remembered that pretty much any time there's a large group of mates out, I or someone else will knife-edge chop an unsuspecting group member in the chest (accompanied by a loud "WOOOOO" of course) and this usually starts off a chain of Flair chops. Makes for great entertainment in the smoking area.

Women don't like it as much. ph34r.gif

Me and my brother used to use the living room as a wrestling ring all the time with the couches being the top ropes. It ended with a Tables match and me suplexing my 10 year old brother from the sofa on to the coffee table which didn't break and fucked my brothers back big time :( lesson learnt

Flair chops were the most common ones when my mates and I were younger, welted chests were pretty common! Have also been on the receiving end of a botched pedigree which left me with frankly, a burst coupon! Also once botched a razors edge on my cousin, got him in the crucifix position and went to drop him on the couch but his back landed full force on the wooden strap at the front, thought I'd paralysed him!

At a party, completely out of nowhere, my drunken mate shouted 'FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!' and leapt from the top of the stairs(there was a mattress type thing sat there for some reason), it must have been about a 20 foot drop. Most of the people there didn't know us, and just stared at him like he was a massive twat, particularly as he got up to his feet doing RVD poses, completely marking out for his own 'spot'.

I was on the receiving end of a Pedigree in P.E once. Luckily may arms sprung back into a more natural position before impact and I managed to cushion the blow quite well. I retaliated with a Fame-asser if memory serves.

I've seen someone attempt the Curtain Call which Goldust used to do. The receivers back seemed to bend in a very un-natural way.

When I was in Primary School this fat boy was arguing with an Asian boy over whether a goal had crossed the line or not and called him a "Paki b*****d". The Asian guy walked up to him, grabbed him by the throat and, in an amazing show of strength, picked the man (boy) monster up and hit him with a thunderous chokeslam onto concrete.

1097%20-%20bah_gawd%20glasses%20hat%20jim_ross%20macro%20wwe.jpg

The chubby kid ran off crying after about 10 seconds on the ground. Can't mind if the goal stood or not.

When steaming in a nightclub a couple of years ago I "Wooooooo'd" and knife edge chopped one of my friends in the chest which a decent amount of force. He instantly dropped to his knee like a boxer inviting the ref to count after a hard body blow, staggered to the toilet and proceeded to spew his ring whilst on his knees in puddles of pish.

My mate from school who's parents own rejects was gobbing off one morning at school while we were chatting in a group in the stairwell and being a teenage gob shite I told him to shut up as he was boring this then led to a little play ground scuffle with grappling etc resulting in me getting his head in ready for a Jake the snake special DDT and planted him firmly into the concrete floor resulting in a ko and a little blood. Needless to say I almost shit my pants as I thought he was dead but a minute later he got back to his feet with everyone heckling him once he was composed this led to other things like doing wrestling moves in the gym during lessons.

When i worked in burger king years ago there were a couple of guys who were into wrestling. They would have hardcore matches in the back with old ceiling tiles and all sorts. One of them ended up having to serve customers covered in ketchup due to one particular match.

I digress though, one day the one that was working in the kitchen with me noticed one of the younger guys coming out of the freezer. He yelled "3D!" and the guy who was serving in the front ran away in the middle of taking an order and timed getting there perfectly for the front part of the 3D.

It wad made even better by the fact that, after that, he just calmly got up and went back to taking the order as if nothing had happened.

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to duplex my pal at pe but twisted mid lift and smacked him off the ground and not the mat.

Ric flair chops became a hobby in my youth.

Remember being speared through a plasterboard temp framing in college.

Also remember primary school the word wrestling was banned after someone botched at 3d and broke the guys arm

• 1 year later...

Gave a friend (who posts on here as Chicken Wing) a Rock Bottom in the street in Arbroath last night.

By his reports this morning, I may have broken his elbow or given him a bursitis in his elbow.

Whoops! Sorry bud! Although he did throw a juice bottle in my eye at Haymarket once.

Me and my brother used to use the living room as a wrestling ring all the time with the couches being the top ropes. It ended with a Tables match and me suplexing my 10 year old brother from the sofa on to the coffee table which didn't break and fucked my brothers back big time sad.gif lesson learnt

My brother was better than you then as he was successful in putting me through a (glass) coffee table. Or at least he forced me to do it myself as it happened as a result in me attempting to evade his grapple , I lost my footing as he came to grab me and flew off the bed onto the table. My arse went straight through the middle shattering it(the table not my arse obviously) , how that resulted in no injury is incredible. Didn't even have a scratch.

Everything to do with wrestling was banned for quite a while after that.

A year or so later my sister used to look after me until my mum got in from work, this was essentially me spending 3 hours 5 days a week in full WUMery mode , one day chasing me it looked inevitable I would be caught until I pulled off a perfect bulldog, (think that's what its called) basically I jumped put both arms round her head/neck and pulled her to the ground. Tried it a few times after but never with the same success, and more than once jumping too early and missing her entirely.

Archived