Big Chuck Rumbles them up.

I recently found out that a Celtic-supporting friend of mine had not renewed his season ticket for Celtic Park this season.

His reason? Very simply, he was disgusted at the treatment of Rangers after the summer of hate last year.

Now this guy is a big Celtic man so the question has to be asked: How many are like him? That is, how many of the thousands who are no longer attending Celtic Park this season are of the same opinion that what happened to Rangers was shocking and disgraceful?

Knowing this friend of mine, he is a Celtic diehard but also a lover of football in general. No decent person supporting either Rangers or Celtic can possibly be happy watching the game in a country where one side is blatantly discriminated against. I myself would not be unhappy in such a set-up.

Corruption is corruption and no true football fan wants a corrupt system ruled by a cabal.

Of course, the system as it is now has allowed Celtic manager Neil Lennon a clear run at the top tier title for the next few years. Unlike my Celtic-supporting buddy, Lennon has no problems accepting the shameful hobbling of Rangers which gives him the advantage.

Lennon's problem, though, is that he can't stop talking about The Rangers. Even when he is vowing – again – to not talk about The Rangers, he cannot stop himself. His latest reference is to Rangers' Division Three status and the Gers "looking up" at his side in the SPL.

I have news for Neil Lennon. The fascination the Rangers family has with Celtic is how fast those green seats are spreading at Celtic home games.

If, indeed, the reason for those green seats is that many Celtic fans share my Celtic-supporting friend's revulsion at how The Rangers have been treated by the corrupt cabal ruining our game, then Peter Blofeld Lawwell may have a big problem on his hands.

Either way, life without The Rangers in the SPL, giving Neil Lennon actual competition for the title, does not appeal to thousands of Celtic fans it would appear. One would have to presume that the proposed wealth redistribution package so generously promised by Peter Lawwell to senior clubs will not be financed by gate money from Parkhead.

Unless, of course, the green seats pay to be there.

Lennon's latest snipe at The Rangers came in response to statements from Rangers CEO Charles Green. In fact, the papers are full of people responding to Charlie's latest statements.

What I like is just how nervous Big Chuck is making everybody. They are all looking over their shoulders looking for him. Not to mention the bluenose legions he heads up.

And so they should. No matter how long it takes, no matter what has to be done, Rangers will be back.

I suspect the mealy-mouthed snipers like Neil Lennon will be off long before then. He will have found a new "project" to interest him.

One of the snipers – Keith Jackson in The Record – actually manages to do his master's bidding so well that he ridicules Charles Green and praises his master for the same thing in the one article.

Charles Green is ridiculed and castigated in Wacko's latest offering for trying to do the impossible and take Rangers out of Scotland, while the shrewd Peter Lawwell is bigged up for the same thing.

When referring to Green, Jackson manages to make him sound crass and rude but this is contrasted by subtle Lawwell. According to Jackson, Green must recognise the borders of Scotland are firmly shut before he goes on to tell us that UEFA may soften there stance. All down to the soothingly deft touch of Peter Blofeld Lawwell we are led to believe.

Well, which is it. Keith? Borders firmly shut or otherwise?

With this latest offering, Jacko has slumped back down into the karaoke leagues. He actually signs off the article urging Stewart Regan to let the big teams in Scotland move to England. After slaughtering Charles Green for saying he wants that for Rangers.

Here's an alternative take for Karaoke Keith:-

Two CEOs want to move to a bigger league down south. One goes about it in a Machiavellian way, trying to do down his rivals and destroy Scottish football in the process with his plotting and scheming. The other openly and honestly states his intentions.

Who's the bad guy, Keith?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had visions of Green bringing in Mr Norris to sort out those rascals from the east end :(

I'm not usually a fan of blogs but that one was fairly decent, bang on about Keith jackson.

I recently found out that a Celtic-supporting friend of mine had not renewed his season ticket for Celtic Park this season.

His reason? Very simply, he was disgusted at the treatment of Rangers after the summer of hate last year.

Now this guy is a big Celtic man so the question has to be asked: How many are like him? That is, how many of the thousands who are no longer attending Celtic Park this season are of the same opinion that what happened to Rangers was shocking and disgraceful?

Knowing this friend of mine, he is a Celtic diehard but also a lover of football in general. No decent person supporting either Rangers or Celtic can possibly be happy watching the game in a country where one side is blatantly discriminated against. I myself would not be unhappy in such a set-up.

Corruption is corruption and no true football fan wants a corrupt system ruled by a cabal.

Lennon's problem, though, is that he can't stop talking about The Rangers. Even when he is vowing – again – to not talk about The Rangers, he cannot stop himself. His latest reference is to Rangers' Division Three status and the Gers "looking up" at his side in the SPL.

I have news for Neil Lennon. The fascination the Rangers family has with Celtic is how fast those green seats are spreading at Celtic home games.

That is just all just made up.

I think you will find it Charlie Green who can't stop commenting on Celtic.

Nice try though, but Lennon is right Rangers are beneath us in everyway possible

That is just all just made up.

I think you will find it Charlie Green who can't stop commenting on Celtic.

Nice try though, but Lennon is right Rangers are beneath us in everyway possible

Nonsense Charles merely mentions Celtic and when he does it's usually to laugh at the attendances figures at Celtic park like we all do. Hopefully now that the wee bitter one has came out and said he wont mention Rangers the obsessed Celtic fans will follow suit.

Nonsense Charles merely mentions Celtic and when he does it's usually to laugh at the attendances figures at Celtic park like we all do. Hopefully now that the wee bitter one has came out and said he wont mention Rangers the obsessed Celtic fans will follow suit.

:rolleyes: such a big laugh, remind me, when will McCoist get presented with this attenance trophy? At least he can win something

Why would he care so much about us anyway?

If i had the choice between playing in front of a full house every week, but being in a part time league playing against part time players

Or, playing in the SPL with a smaller crowd, in a full time league, playing in the Champions League........

I know what what i'd choose.

Besides Charlie was desperate to get Sevco into the SPL, he even made a nice wee power point presentation :lol:

It's becoming embarrassing the only thing Rangers fans can cling onto is attendances, I guess you can't help it. It's better than talking about the football on the park eh?

No matter how long it takes, no matter what has to be done, Rangers will be back.

'how long it takes'.... 30 years, 40 years...... next century...? take your time,eh?

'no matter what has to be done' ... paying their debts would be appreciated by everyone else, but that is an obvious no-go, of course

'Rangers will be back bankrupt' FTFY

no matter what has to be done' ... paying their debts would be appreciated by everyone else, but that is an obvious no-go, of course

They will never pay back the creditors, Chuckie has even been caught out lying about paying back all the football debts

:rolleyes: such a big laugh, remind me, when will McCoist get presented with this attenance trophy? At least he can win something

If i had the choice between playing in front of a full house every week, but being in a part time league playing against part time players

Or, playing in the SPL with a smaller crowd, in a full time league, playing in the Champions League........

Besides Charlie was desperate to get Sevco into the SPL, he even made a nice wee power point presentation :lol:

It's becoming embarrassing the only thing Rangers fans can cling onto is attendances, I guess you can't help it. It's better than talking about the football on the park eh?

that's definately in the top 10 LOL events in the entire saga

Want to finish off a sentence instead of doing........................

this as it's........

Annoying.

Awww here we go we aren't allowed to laugh at your clubs pitiful attendances now? We talk about football just not with your lot. You can enjoy the Champions League whilst it lasts as we all know Celtic will be knocked out and next season will struggle, teams all have the one off season Celtic has had.

Edit: The way I see it is that the wee bitter one is raging that all the attention is still on us and not his club.

Best watch out, Rico will end up posting his version of the crditors list if you keep on baiting him :lol:

:lol: We have had more through the turnstiles this season than sevco and thats a fact ;) and we pay a lot more for a ticket than your mob, not too mention the amount of free tickets chucky hands out.:rolleyes: Obsessed?? This is coming from a supporter of a club who only last week had two articles on their offical website about Celtic, not to mention everytime chucky cheese opens his thick gob he mentions Celtic.

Keep swallowing swallowing the Lies, Diddys e5032433.gif

By adding Champions league games on you moron. The Champions league games is when the gloryhunters come out.

Want to finish off a sentence instead of doing........................

this as it's........

Annoying.

Awww here we go we aren't allowed to laugh at your clubs pitiful attendances now? We talk about football just not with your lot. You can enjoy the Champions League whilst it lasts as we all know Celtic will be knocked out and next season will struggle, teams all have the one off season Celtic has had.

Edit: The way I see it is that the wee bitter one is raging that all the attention is still on us and not his club.

You can try and "laugh" all you want, Doesn't bother me or any other Celtic fan. Just looks like you are trying to use it as a distraction from the lowly league you find Rangers playing in now.

You couldn't even win the challange cup :lol:

If we go get knocked out by Juve, it's far more than you have ever done in it ;)

Archived