Big Chuck Rumbles them up.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can try and "laugh" all you want, Doesn't bother me or any other Celtic fan. Just looks like you are trying to use it as a distraction from the lowly league you find Rangers playing in now.

You couldn't even win the challange cup :lol:

If we go get knocked out by Juve, it's far more than you have ever done in it ;)

Playground talk now. dry.gif

We've been to the last 16 of the Champions league and were unlucky not to go through to the quarter finals. I'm guessing you're a predictable poster and will come out with it's a new club, so no need to reply.

By adding Champions league games on you moron. The Champions league games is when the gloryhunters come out.

something the govan gloryhunters won't have the option to do for a long time,eh?

Probably a bit of guesswork, but I would offer the opinion that the average 'spend per person' and 'total spend' between the Celtic support and Charlie's Travelling Zombie Circus FC legion of the damned on following their clubs is way way in favour of the Celtic mob. (air fares, hotels, big ticket euro matches etc)

Playground talk now. dry.gif

We've been to the last 16 of the Champions league and were unlucky not to go through to the quarter finals. I'm guessing you're a predictable poster and will come out with it's a new club, so no need to reply.

Pretty impressive in 6 months !!! ;)

That Football Manager is quite good when you get into it eh ?

something the govan gloryhunters won't have the option to do for a long time,eh?

Probably a bit of guesswork, but I would offer the opinion that the average 'spend per person' and 'total spend' between the Celtic support and Charlie's Travelling Zombie Circus FC legion of the damned on following their clubs is way way in favour of the Celtic mob. (air fares, hotels, big ticket euro matches etc)

Gloryhunters? You call a team who get's over 40 thousand every home game for a 3rd division game gloryhunters? blink.gif

Aberdeen is a great definition of gloryhunter, long gone are the days of winning trophies and the fans all left.

Gloryhunters? You call a team who get's over 40 thousand every home game for a 3rd division game gloryhunters? blink.gif

Aberdeen is a great definition of gloryhunter, long gone are the days of winning trophies and the fans all left.

What about the games not on the season ticket ? 40K my arse !!!

Aye i had to laugh myself when i saw that clown calling us glory hunters, we're in the 3 rd division and he thinks we're glory hunting :lol:

We support our team no matter what league we're in, that is all.

Aye i had to laugh myself when i saw that clown calling us glory hunters, we're in the 3 rd division and he thinks we're glory hunting :lol:

We support our team no matter what league we're in, that is all.

Ben. Tell Winston 10 words or less will you pal?

Ta.

:rolleyes: such a big laugh, remind me, when will McCoist get presented with this attenance trophy? At least he can win something

Why would he care so much about us anyway?

If i had the choice between playing in front of a full house every week, but being in a part time league playing against part time players

Or, playing in the SPL with a smaller crowd, in a full time league, playing in the Champions League........

I know what what i'd choose.

Besides Charlie was desperate to get Sevco into the SPL, he even made a nice wee power point presentation :lol:

It's becoming embarrassing the only thing Rangers fans can cling onto is attendances, I guess you can't help it. It's better than talking about the football on the park eh?

Were you not one of the majority of posters on here who said we would be lucky to get 10k,thread after thread on it before the season startedlaugh.giflaugh.gif

A few mid week cup games where the crowds have been in the late 30 thousands. What do you expect from mid week games?

I think not ! Apart from the East Fife game, attendances in all the rest of the cup games have been mid 20thousands . And this includes a Saturday and a Sunday game !!!!

Not quite as loyal as you make out !!! ;)

Happy to have been of service to you !

just cup games you dont turn up too :o:lol:

dundee1245393k.jpg

We all know the reason you get decent crowds, 5 quid a ticket and free hand outs ;) Also if ya dont turn up your new club Sevco 2012 will die like rangers 1872 did.

Oh it's only 5 quid a ticket? I've been robbed then. Where the fucks my free tickets then? I'll be phoning the club asking for mine.

Weren't Celtic giving away 10 thousand free tickets? So you all felt the need to make up shite about Rangers giving them away because your lot did? What a strange mob.

Archived