Big Chuck Rumbles them up.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just cup games you dont turn up too :o:lol:

dundee1245393k.jpg

We all know the reason you get decent crowds, 5 quid a ticket and free hand outs ;) Also if ya dont turn up your new club Sevco 2012 will die like rangers 1872 did.

£5 a ticket and free handouts where can i get some of these???

I think not ! Apart from the East Fife game, attendances in all the rest of the cup games have been mid 20thousands . And this includes a Saturday and a Sunday game !!!!

Not quite as loyal as you make out !!! ;)

Happy to have been of service to you !

At least you keep up to date on all things Rangers pal, are you going to tell me how many "Naughty" songs we've sung in these games too? I bet you know don't you? Your like a wee old dear so you are.

So you have played in the SPL?? Im confused cause Chucky said you have not played in the SPL.:o So many Lies its hard to keep track.

I heard Sevco have signed a new kit deal with Macron?? What happened to the Adidas deal?? More Lies?

He did? When?

The macron things just a rumor at the moment, It better not be Macron their absolute shocking at making football kits, their a worse brand than Umbro.

At least you keep up to date on all things Rangers pal, are you going to tell me how many "Naughty" songs we've sung in these games too? I bet you know don't you? Your like a wee old dear so you are.

Not difficult with wykipedia to hand !!

How do you expect anyone to believe you when you can't get your facts right ?

You are just like the rest (including your illustrious leader ) . When you are proven wrong , resort to ridicule !

As I said before Not quite as loyal as you make out !!!

You are just like the rest (including your illustrious leader ) . When you are proven wrong , resort to ridicule !

You take Wikipedia as a reliable source? You do know any moron can edit the site and put any shite on it don't you?

He hasn't posted any facts, nothing but a WUM & not a very good one either.

You take Wikipedia as a reliable source? You do know any moron can edit the site and put any shite on it don't you?

Ok ! I give up !

You lot are the best supporters in the land . Chucky the clown is in fact an honest businessman with the good of Scottish football at heart . Fat Sally is the best manager in Britain and your club wasn't liquidated !

That all makes as much sense as your misinformed ramblings in the OP !

Ok ! I give up !

You lot are the best supporters in the land . Chucky the clown is in fact an honest businessman with the good of Scottish football at heart . Fat Sally is the best manager in Britain and your club wasn't liquidated !

That all makes as much sense as your misinformed ramblings in the OP !

Well done chap.

I bet you feel relieved now.

Archived