Big Chuck Rumbles them up.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playground talk now. dry.gif

We've been to the last 16 of the Champions league and were unlucky not to go through to the quarter finals. I'm guessing you're a predictable poster and will come out with it's a new club, so no need to reply.

But true, you've continue to fail under McCoist.

Yes, you have been once almost 7 years ago now. Despite not playing in the CL as long as you, we have achieved more.

But in the here and now, Rangers are playing in Div 3, against part time teams. Celtic are top of the SPL with a last 16 CL against Juve coming up

Now if having a bigger attendance makes you feel better someone, then so be it. but remember you as a club are beneath us

just cup games you dont turn up too :o:lol:

dundee1245393k.jpg

We all know the reason you get decent crowds, 5 quid a ticket and free hand outs ;) Also if ya dont turn up your new club Sevco 2012 will die like rangers 1872 did.

Where do we get these cheap or free tickets from?

Does Charlie Green walk up and down Buchanan street dishing out feebies :lol:

Where do we get these cheap or free tickets from?

Does Charlie Green walk up and down Buchanan street dishing out feebies :lol:

From the portacabin was it not? :huh:

From the portacabin was it not? :huh:

Nah i've never had any freebies from there :(

Tens of thousands of free tickets for every game and i don't know anyone who's had one.

Greatest secret known to man, who gets these bloody free tickets?

Nah i've never had any freebies from there :(

Tens of thousands of free tickets for every game and i don't know anyone who's had one.

Greatest secret known to man, who gets these bloody free tickets?

The Masons ;)

Gloryhunters? You call a team who get's over 40 thousand every home game for a 3rd division game gloryhunters? blink.gif

Aberdeen is a great definition of gloryhunter, long gone are the days of winning trophies and the fans all left.

I'll stick by my opinion that the vast majority of the Rangers / The Rangers / Rangers International / Sevco 5088 ARE 'gloryhunters', by any reasonable definition of the description.

Why else do you bang on and on on on and on about your World Record Trophy stats?

We can debate the percentage of that total that were gained by cheating...

But true, you've continue to fail under McCoist.

Yes, you have been once almost 7 years ago now. Despite not playing in the CL as long as you, we have achieved more.

But in the here and now, Rangers are playing in Div 3, against part time teams. Celtic are top of the SPL with a last 16 CL against Juve coming up

Now if having a bigger attendance makes you feel better someone, then so be it. but remember you as a club are beneath us

Rico, they're beneath us.

Fucksake, they're below A*r!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

"the summer of hate..."

The owner of Rangers INTENTIONALLY stopped paying the taxman and the club were, quite rightly, taken to task by said taxman. The same as any other business. Result...Rangers pumped out the SPL for falling foul of their rules and end up in the Third Division, when they could easily have been playing Kirkintilloch Rob Roy or Civil Service Strollers this year.

Self-inflicted wound. If Mr Whyte had paid his taxes (and remember that a fair chunk of it was actually VAT on sales and deductions from wages), there would be no problem. Summer of laughter, more like.

Archived