PS4 or Xbox

Ludo*1

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How so? It's a game I had never played but had really wanted to. A HD remake is a BS repackaging of a old game with no real improvements. A remaster is showing a game as it was originally intended, which was not possible on the PS3 and the game stuffed awful framerate issues due to this. If I was buying the console with a remake of a old game I'd played a thousand times then yeah I'd agree with you.

How many times you've played the game isn't really the point. Both Halo and the Last of Us are fantastic games in their own right imo. Both are getting a graphical face lift and frame rate improvement for their new releases, remake/remaster terminology is just semantics. Personally when I completed The Last of Us a couple of months ago I never noticed any frame-rate issues on my Panasonic G20 and it certainly didn't feel like it was released in a condition that Naughty Dog did not intend.

What's the best bundles for PS4 about at the moment? And the cheapest? Had a general look around and I've seen a FIFA one at £369 (I'm getting FIFA no matter what even If I have to trade in another game in a bundle) but I'm sure there is better/cheaper about.

Found one on GAME, £350 for PS4, FIFA and the last of us and free delivery. That sounds a good one! Also one for £400 is PS4, FIFA, The last of us, COD ghosts and PS+ (12months), are these decent?

Found one on GAME, £350 for PS4, FIFA and the last of us and free delivery. That sounds a good one! Also one for £400 is PS4, FIFA, The last of us, COD ghosts and PS+ (12months), are these decent?

Aye both of them are cracking deals

What's the best bundles for PS4 about at the moment? And the cheapest? Had a general look around and I've seen a FIFA one at £369 (I'm getting FIFA no matter what even If I have to trade in another game in a bundle) but I'm sure there is better/cheaper about.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/search-results/results.page?catId=4294836454&searchquery=ps4&_WebEvents=ps4&_WebEvents=ps4&SrchId=4294967294&_requestid=167030&_requestid=800597&icid=redirect_PS4

£329 with destiny

Don't want destiny I'm afraid! Would that be better than the above game one I posted, as I'd have 3 games and ps+ for a year?

So after much reading of this forum and playing my mates ps4 I've decided to switch from xbox 360 to ps4 . So if anyone would like to add me my psn add is Gourdie11 and thanks alot to everyone who helped make this choice for me as i really had no clue what to do :)

Ordered the PS4 bundle from game (FIFA, TLOU, COD ghosts and ps+ 12 mths) for £399. Hopefully arrive at weekend :)

Good decision, that really is cracking value, basically £130 of free stuff. If you play online I'd recommend picking up a cheap stereo headset too, the one you get is pretty crap quality (although it well get you by). Game do a decent cheap one from their own range, think its £20 or so

Good decision, that really is cracking value, basically £130 of free stuff. If you play online I'd recommend picking up a cheap stereo headset too, the one you get is pretty crap quality (although it well get you by). Game do a decent cheap one from their own range, think its £20 or so

Defo, really happy with it! It would have cost £515 on game website to buy singly! I'll get by with the earphone they give me (aslong as there's a mic) as I'm not too bothered about constantly beig in a party etc :)

Archived