PS4 or Xbox

Ludo*1

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Buying one tomorrow.

I prefer Xbox controllers and Xbox Live is better than Playstation Network,

But microsoft did make a c**t of the Xbone pre-release.

What do I do?

I had the same dilemma. I don't think there's really any doubt that PS4 is the better machine, but there's not that much in it.

If I was still in the UK I think I'd have gone with Xbox One as most of my old gaming friends stayed with Xbox, but with Oz time-difference I couldn't really justify the decision and I ended up going for PS4.

What are the packages like at the moment? JB Hifi were doing good deals on both a short while ago, but the Xbox bundle was definitely the better of the two.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both are 349 from my work, It's currently 15% discount just now, Plus I have £20 on a reward card to use. So can get either for around 280, Then I'd just buy a game. Last of us PS4 or Dead Rising Xbone

Well if those are your game choices it's a simple decision. TLOU is one of, if not thee, best console game ever created. There's no contest between that and Dead Rising.

Does anyone have an inkling what bag of shite Sony will give us PS4 owners in September?

The games have been balls since I got my PS4, Trine 2 aside.

Were you expecting top notch this early on? I think it was to be expected that the games would be lower standard at this early stage tbh. I've enjoyed a few. Stick it to the Man and Outlast being the best I've enjoyed. Outlast alone has been one of my favourite games so far.

If it was 2 years down the line I'd probably feel hard done by, but at this stage I can't say I've been ragingly disappointed in all honesty.

Does anyone have an inkling what bag of shite Sony will give us PS4 owners in September?

The games have been balls since I got my PS4, Trine 2 aside.

it should be announced tomorrow, dont expect much people are still buying the big games because there only are like 5 available just now and even then we'll get shite like knack. Probably see octodad in September.

You've been quite unlucky anyway, you've missed outlast, stick it to the man and pixeljunk. Strider is not bad either.

Went for ps4 came with last of us and watch dogs.

Seems good so far, although I did spend over 2 hours waiting for it to update then it didn't work. Turns out my 360 was blocking the wifi signals to my ps4 after I moved it the ps4 downloaded the update in a flash.

Not had the chance to play either game yet so have something to look forward to after work.

You'll have a blast with both games, they're magic.

Don't trade it in. Presuming it's in decent condition, just punt it on gumtree and that. You'll get more and you won't have to limit yourself to game or wherever when you go to buy the xbox one.

Aye, got a pal who says he'll buy it for £100, but he is a bit of a c**t when it comes to things like this so I'll no hold my breath. Will try punt it, plus 2 controllers and about 20 or so games for around £100, if not then I'll just leave it at the birds house, then I've got something for when I have to listen to her....

The games are velocity 2x and sportsfriends, they both actually look quite fun

Just saw that:

http://www.psu.com/news/24477/PS-Plus-%E2%80%93-September-2014-line-up-of-PS4-PS3-and-Vita-games-revealed

Looks like another bag of shite month, tbh. I know I'm moaning about free stuff, but when I had my 360, the games PS3 players got were always superb..

Having problems with the psn currently. I can get on to play call of duty online, but I can't get on to watch now tv or Netflix. Any ideas why or work arounds I could use?

XBL got hacked as well...

I know, up for some reason that isnt as widely reported. All the headlines are about PSN. Possibly due to their major f**k up a few years ago.

Just purchased a PS4 with Destiny for £320. Delivery between 9th and 11th September. I'll probably not get anywhere near it for about 3 weeks though as I'll be going to Florida on the 14th and won't really have the time.

So by time I get back, I'll be all over Last of Us and FIFA. Then Assassin's Creed Unity and LBP3 will follow when they're out!

Archived