NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Mike Silver now tweeting a series of tweet tweets standing by his initial assertion but says using the word 'lied' when referring to the Browns covering something up as a regret.

This could get messy, draft picks up for grabs?

Edited by Fife Saint

Sounds like the release of Arian Foster is imminent. Not a huge surprise considering his injuries and salary, but I'll be sad to see him go. Will be a great addition to someone if he can stay fit. Gives us a fair amount of cap space though.

Titans release Michael Griffin. A few years too late IMO.

Off to join Fisher in LA? Who plays opposite Barron at Safety?

Barron doesn't really play safety for us. Our starting safety's are TJ McDonald and Rodney McLoed. Both very serviceable and happy to retain both. TJ especially was having a great year before an injury. Looking forward to his play next year.

Barron started the year as a S/LB hybrid playing mostly third down as a blitz guy. When Ogletree went down Barron slotted in nicely at outside backer. Tremendous versatile guy and well worth the 4th round pick we gave him for him.

Sounds like the release of Arian Foster is imminent. Not a huge surprise considering his injuries and salary, but I'll be sad to see him go. Will be a great addition to someone if he can stay fit. Gives us a fair amount of cap space though.

I'd love the big veggie weirdo in Nashville for a season.

Would still hate him deep down.

I'd love the big veggie weirdo in Nashville for a season.

Would still hate him deep down.

Not if he was playing for you for cheap you wouldn't. That would break my heart though, so please don't.

Don't like either of them but I think that either both teams or neither team should have a bye week the weekend before Thursday games. Too much of an unfair advantage otherwise.

Redskins bye week is already set due to being in London. Weekend 7 November. Redskins played more teams coming off a bye/Thursday game than any other in NFCE.

As for Cousins. Cousins meet tag, tag meet Cousins.

Looking at the teams needing a QB, only Denver could possibly out bid the Skins. Granted their 1St round pick is 32ND in 2016 and would expect late one in 2017 so Denver might not think much of it regarding picks but the wage.... can't see them risking it

Cousins barring injury will be Redskins starter in 2016

Edited by Antiochas III