NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

All aboard the Christine Michael express! Randle looked fuuuuucking terrible in last nights game, not that I expected any different. Imagine theyll realise their mistake sooner than later with Dez being out

Just at HT catching up with the Vikings game. So far Bridgewater has been ridiculously inaccurate, really dont know whats gotten in to him, hopefully he picks up 2nd half.

Carlos Hyde has looked nothing short of excellent, best RB performance of the week so far by a mile.

Jarred Hayne surprisingly decent too and getting a fair workload too (although did fumble a punt with his first touch)

Special teams have been a mess for both teams.

O'Brien said he'd keep it under wraps until Sunday, but watching it at the time Hoyer was making mistake after mistake. Just not good enough. He didn't even see out the game, Mallett came in near the end of the 3rd quarter and although he cocked up too (struggling to remember the exact details now though), he seemed far more convincing than Hoyer. From what I've seen I'd prefer Mallett for the rest of the season, but we really need to address the long term QB situation soon.

Funny how you watch hard knocks and it convinces you the Texans are going to be really good this season (I know, they still might), yet you tend to forget 31 other teams are doing the same thing if not better off camera.

Funny how you watch hard knocks and it convinces you the Texans are going to be really good this season (I know, they still might), yet you tend to forget 31 other teams are doing the same thing if not better off camera.

Shouldn't have cut Charles James. They would have been unstoppable.

What's happened with JPPs franchise tag are the giants still on the hook for it or is JPP in contract limbo.

Yes, he is franchise tagged this year. At least they didn't give him a big extension. Seriously doubt he is a Giant next year.