NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

In other news I had a decent sized bet on Any Other Denver Bronco to score the first TD in this game at 16/1 with William Hill when they didn't include Julius Thomas, Moreno, Holiday, Green or the Denver D in the betting. So got all 5 of them for a combined 16/1 when it should have been about a combined 9/4 shot. Worth keeping an eye on Sundays games to see if they screw up again.

They fixed it. :(

Away to head from work now, been avoiding caffeine all day and running up and down stair more than i normally would. Hopefully get tired enough to get some zzzz's for about 8 and a surprise 1am alarm call for the missus.

She's gonna be furious that we are back on the split shift sleep rota.

Yeah ok, I'm a cutting it a little fine coming back to the party just before kick-off, but I'm here and that's all that matters :ph34r:

Is it just Sky and C4 showing games this year? Did I just imagine ESPN were showing some over here? I can't seem to find any. Enjoy the game tonight lads but I won't be able to watch. Will have to wait till Sunday for my first fix. :(

P.S. 'Mon the Texans.

Yeah ok, I'm a cutting it a little fine coming back to the party just before kick-off, but I'm here and that's all that matters :ph34r:

Is it just Sky and C4 showing games this year? Did I just imagine ESPN were showing some over here? I can't seem to find any. Enjoy the game tonight lads but I won't be able to watch. Will have to wait till Sunday for my first fix. :(

P.S. 'Mon the Texans.

Sky has Thursday Night and Sunday Evening football. C4 has Sunday Night football. Monday Night Football is yet to be announced.

Good to see Spain and Stewarty back.

Really lookin forward to tonight. He might be a robot bug I really do enjoy watching Peyton Manning. Also Ray Rice is my favourite running back so looking forward to seeing his exploits.

Shall we do an over / Unders on how long Mo Wonderboy lasts tonight? :lol:

Anyone seen the video from today of Riley "The racist" Cooper having a scuffle with Cary Williams and Vick having to separate them?

Hopefully another year of discontent in Philly.

I'd be surprised if it was a successful season, I have a feeling Chip Kelly could be the next Steve Spurrier or Nick Saban.