NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

If Geno can release that ball quicker the Jets are still in with a decent shout.

Brady will be tearing his hair out by the final whistle at this rate. Thompkins and Dobson playing like rookies but they will learn from tonights game.

Geno shows anticipation on some plays but on others he clearly holds on to the ball too long and doesn't throw it. I have no idea why Santonio Holmes is on the field. Defense seems to be playing well but we are getting beat over the top far too much for my liking. Not sure what's happening, I'll need to watch some of the plays again.

Pats look absolutely terrible.

Holmes supposedly carrying a foot injury.

Second quarter was pretty lame. A few highlights:

Brady seethe at Dobson for missing play in the end-zone.

Rex Ryan ruling the Thompkins play incomplete

and Jets #74 Snax being called a BEAST :lol:

if im looking for positives for pats in second half. dobsons catch near the end might give him a bit more confidence and thompkins has looked a little better than sunday, obviously using him more sparingly. if we keep getting behind the jets some of those passes will stick. also the jets O line doesn't seem to be quite as solid as it was for the first Qand a half. also for as poor as it has been the jets have been nowhere near scoring positions.