NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Gronk out as well for NE. Some are that his back is fine but his arm is giving him problems.

Rob Ninkovich has signed a new contract until 2016.

Rumours in the NE media is that Brady has been trying to contact Brandon Lloyd and Deion Branch about their availability.

Lloyd has been made offers by more than one side.it looks like he just doesn't want to play.

Will the Giants got 0-3 tonight? If they did, would you Giants fans want to have a bust season for a high pick or still battle to show what you are capable of?

Also, the more I see and hear of Andrew Luck, the more I think he is a top talent and a top guy. Obviously want him to lose tonight (though I feel they may well win) but really hope he wins a Superbowl or two. More so than any of the other new QBs, including my own!

Will the Giants got 0-3 tonight? If they did, would you Giants fans want to have a bust season for a high pick or still battle to show what you are capable of?

Also, the more I see and hear of Andrew Luck, the more I think he is a top talent and a top guy. Obviously want him to lose tonight (though I feel they may well win) but really hope he wins a Superbowl or two. More so than any of the other new QBs, including my own!

Agree on Andrew Luck, his comments before or after games, always says the right things. Even when he's mic'd up he's a class act congratulating opposing players for their tackling etc.

Top bloke it would seem.

Uh oh, here comes Dee4Life to tell you how overrated he is. :P

No we would not. And I think 8-8 could win the NFC East

No we would not. And I think 8-8 could win the NFC East

Here here. Need to keep plugging away in a competitive division, i doubt we'll go 8-8 right enough but we have to try. Think tonight will be our first win of the season, Carolina have kept games close but Newton is well off form, Smith is on his way to being past it, Olsen is consistent but average, you dont really know what your getting with Williams and their defensive backfield is worse than ours.