NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Big game for the Giants today. Really can't go 0-3

Eli needs to cut out the mistakes and that run game really needs to get going. I look for improvement from both the D and O line.

Very big game for both teams. I kinda fancy the Pants, Newton is due a big game.

I'll probably watch NFL redzone while sobbing uncontrollably about how bad my fantasy team is doing.

Forgot about the redzone. Watched that after a boozy friday and Saturday night sandwiching a poor Thistle performance last weekend. It was quite therapeutic and set me up nicely for the Hawks laying waste to the 49ers ;)

Unsurprisingly it will be pats hosting buccs for me. Hopefully the 10 days off has been spent with Dobson and thompkin working on running and finishing routes. I think we have too much for buccs but possibly less than 40 points in game overall.

Not just because it's in the afc east but I fancy bills jets to be interesting in the later kick offs.

My slate is:

Ten @ SD

The P&B Derby: Buf (PotC; everyone else) @ NYJ (Mr. Brightside; Ginger Saint; other assorted bawbags and blowhards)

Chi @ Pit

First game Titans in a shock.

Buffs to beat Gang Green 9-6 in an old skool mash up

Bears to have beat the Steelers by half time.

Looking for advice from guy's not in the Dynasty League. I need to play 3 from 4 this week. Who do I go for?

D.Murray

B.Pierce

H.Nicks

D.Hopkins

I suppose as a rule you should always take the 2 RBs.

But for me it's a toss up between pierce and Murray.

I'd start Hopkins based on last weeks superb catches and game, and nicks because the giants need a win and throwing is their most effective way what with Wilson being inconsistent.