NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

What the f**k are the Colts playing at?

I love this. Richardson will always be injured. Bama ran him into the ground and I'd give him anothere 3 years in the league, if that.

Great trade for the Browns going forward. After their 0-2 start and the decline of Pittsburgh & Baltimore their seizing the opportunity. If they draft wisely they will win that division in the next few years. Get one of the QBs in next year's draft and plug a hole with the other first round pick. Decent running backs are ten a penny so they have gotten off with the mistake of drafting Richardson with their 10th overall or whatever it was.

Colts lol.

Edit: Wow. Seems like I see it differently from everyone else who posted while I was typing that.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

What the f**k are the Colts playing at?

I love this. Richardson will always be injured. Bama ran him into the ground and I'd give him anothere 3 years in the league, if that.

Great trade for the Browns going forward. After their 0-2 start and the decline of Pittsburgh & Baltimore their seizing the opportunity. If they draft wisely they will win that division in the next few years. Get one of the QBs in next year's draft and plug a hole with the other first round pick. Decent running backs are ten a penny so they have gotten off with the mistake of drafting Richardson with their 10th overall or whatever it was.

Colts lol.

Blinkered.

Blinkered.

Sorry, just realised TR was 3rd overall.

I really don't think I'm blinkered on this. You really think the Brown FO would make this trade this early in the season if this was their guy for the next 5-6 years? They know they are gonna have a top 10 pick next year and they are gambling on having a top 15 pick from Indy. Which I think they will.

Indy have jumped in to take pressure off their overrated #1 pick from last year.

Please don't tell me your saying Luck is overrated?

Yep.

Throw for all the yards you like. But when your completion rate and YPA are worse than Jake Locker's you're overrated.

"Oh, but but but it's the OL's fault" So what's Richardson gonna run behind then?

I'll take it if I'm wrong but there is no way Indy is a playoff team this year. If they even make it to 8-8 I'll be surprised. They were so fortunate to win so many close games last season.

Colts ain't a poor team in my opinion

Was being a tad flippant. A dang average team but with Luck and Richardson moving in the right direction. Will still have to be lucky to beat .500, imo.