NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Sorry, just realised TR was 3rd overall.

I really don't think I'm blinkered on this. You really think the Brown FO would make this trade this early in the season if this was their guy for the next 5-6 years? They know they are gonna have a top 10 pick next year and they are gambling on having a top 15 pick from Indy. Which I think they will.

Indy have jumped in to take pressure off their overrated #1 pick from last year.

The way I see it, the Browns have realised that they can't do f**k all with Brandon Weeden at QB. So now they're going after Teddy Bridgewater. They are unlikely to have the 1st pick in the draft so will need some trade bait. Two 1st Rounders is a good start for them. I don't think it's because Richardson isn't all they hoped he would be. Personally, I would keep Richardson and take someone like Tajh Boyd or Aaron Murray next year. Not the best QB in the class, but pretty damn good.

I'm not even going to entertain you with the Colts and Andrew Luck.

Browns have 2 3rd round and 2 4th round picks as well as their 2 top rank picks.

Looking at a franchise QB in round 1?

They do but its the Cleveland Browns, surely they'll f**k it up. Also you feel that you could they could have got more than just one extra pick

Edited by Sloop John B

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-raises-super-bowl-tickets-york-level-prices-162015292--nfl.html

Going to be pricey for a lot of fans going to the SB next year.

Also NJ in Mid-winter is going to be a chilling experience.

When was the last-time a final was held in an open air Northern stadium?

They do but its the Cleveland Browns, surely they'll f**k it up. Also you feel that you could they could have got more than just one extra pick

A chance to re-build for the Browns. They have a decent D, especially against the run. If they can add a QB, RB and flesh out the OL they could be set to challenge for their division for a good while. Then again speculating on individuals is obviously a risky business.

AndreCatch.gif

Cant believe Bernard Pollard has been fined $42,000 for this hit on Andre Johnson. It's shoulder to shoulder. Andre seems to concuss himself with the ground.

Animal!!! I would have banned him until week 14. :P

Seriously though, there is nothing wrong with this tackle and just shows how th NFL are punishing the effects of the tackles and not the tackles themselves.

Don't know if it has been mentioned but a few jag fans held a protest outside the ground in an attempt to get Tebow back to Florida.

Jags will be moving to London in the next few years so could he be the first QB of a UK franchise!

I'm saving up for my number 5 Tebow British Bulldog top already!

Go Bulldogs!!

Don't know if it has been mentioned but a few jag fans held a protest outside the ground in an attempt to get Tebow back to Florida.

Jags will be moving to London in the next few years so could he be the first QB of a UK franchise!

I'm saving up for my number 5 Tebow British Bulldog top already!

Go Bulldogs!!

I thought this idea of the UK franchise was to grow the sport. Jags to the UK will do more to kill NFL in Europe than NFL Deutschland (Europe/Europa) did.

Edited by strichener

Would anyone on here switch allegiance to a UK NFL team or would it be more of an opportunity to watch your team every few years or so?

If it were the jags and the league format remained the same then I would get to see my team every year. Whoo Hoo :thumsup2 :thumsup2

No chance of switching to the UK team. Colts since 1985.

I think I'd support it as well as the 49ers.

Moving the jags in current form would be bad, but I think they'all have no 1 pick in a year with a number of impressive attacking players

The more I hear about it the more I think it will happen. I think too that while there are a lot of NFL fans in the Uk with a team, many will swap or at least have a soft spot for the UK team.

Put it like this, if any of you moved to San Diego, are you telling me you wouldn't go watch the Chargers? You'd pick no live football over that? And if you went along, you wouldn't end up rooting for them a little bit?