NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Contact from what? A guy who's just been leveled or the full back?

Wilkerson has come out saying he was told it was a legal hit by the refs as he only took his "one step" but the video clearly shows he took two after the ball was gone. As clear a roughing the passer penalty as there is IMO.

You can guarantee if that was Brady or Manning there would be a witchhunt on.

Obviously from grandpa Jake with his dodgy hip.

And? You're going on and on as if it is the worst hit in history, and that it was dirty, the facts are, no flags were thrown, the refs told him it was legal, he didn't hit the head or below the knee and was a bit late. 999,999 times out of 1,000,000 Locker gets up and plays on because there was f**k all in it, he was just unlucky. Those things happen.

My mrs is fucking mental....I'm safe

I seen that comment from him today. Wish he would show that passion on the field

Lol.

Bit of momentum could see them turn it around once they get that initial win.

However would you rather they lost all games and picked up the no1 draft pick and a new coach in the process?

Or would you rather they finished middle of the pack with an average picks and old tom still in charge?

Gruden and cower would leave tv for that gig surely.

I just want them to win. It's embarrassing having the number 1 pick.

Neither they lads would leave telly for us

Oh I don't know, while they probably would take a drop in money they would both be joining a team that would be potential SB contenders most years.

Would be interesting to see though.

Nuh. Broncos can get tae.patriots are well on track for an under the radar 17-0.

Just watched the pats falcons game last night. Blount taking a game,loved the way he closed it out against the buccs and thompkin totally stepped up. Hell, even talib is giving me reason not to hate the secondary.

Will still be close between us and Miami but I think pats have enough.

I don't know enough about the history of the game further back than 2000.where doe BB sit in GOAT list? Just seems to me he can make things work no matter the personnel. He has been lucky having Brady but even in 2008 with cassel pats went 11-5 (altho ridiculously didn't make playoffs)

I don't know enough about the history of the game further back than 2000.where doe BB sit in GOAT list? Just seems to me he can make things work no matter the personnel. He has been lucky having Brady but even in 2008 with cassel pats went 11-5 (altho ridiculously didn't make playoffs)

Nah. Due to the fact he is a dirty cheating c**t. A proven dirty cheating c**t at that.