NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Back to the IS. If a hypothetical jags v Brown's game sold 55,000 tickets is that a failure because it is 30,000 under wembleys capacity or is it success as it is a reasonable crowd by American standards for an unfashionable game?

If the nfl really wanted to bring in some £s they might start with that joke of an online store. Hardly any merch whatsoever, one jersey for many teams. They also make it near impossible to do international orders from their own site. I just use a third party to import my gear at same price as I would pay in dollars and no import charges -why can't they do that?

I totally agree.

I found it easier to buy a #9 McNair for me & a #27 Eddie George shirt for my new born son in 2002 than I can access to one now.

Good shout, although some match threads might pop up like a TNF or MNF one?

What threads do you see popping up?

Team threads, nostalgia threads, pre and post weekend analysis?

1375231_605991869447505_1267769530_n.jpg

You've reminded me!

I had intended on posting this on Sunday while watching Eagles @ Giants but it's amazing that week 5 one year ago the Giants were world champions and (IIRC) around 4-1(?), playing well and stadium packed. Fast forward one year to a home game with their biggest rivals and we have a thousands and thousands of plastic seats in the audience.

Not that anyone is surprised by this and not that I blame them really, there are many better ways to spend a Sunday afternoon in New York but it confirmed a lot of the suspicions I have about certain, successful fanbases.

Gameweek threads would be easiest surely?

Edit: Or perhaps 3 gameweek threads for TNF, SNF & MNF respectively. I don't know, I'm just too excited by the fact we've got a sub-forum. :ph34r:

Edited by Spain

How about just a TNF and an MNF thread seeing as all the football on Sunday is on one day

That's what I reckon. Could do team news and post matcg analysis/bitching in with them too as well as Chopra singing her song on the TNF thread :P

How about just a TNF and an MNF thread seeing as all the football on Sunday is on one day

I'd agree, I think this thread would be best as a general game thread for the Sunday ones too as up to sixteen separate threads is just going to deter people from commenting. This thread can be a fun read when we're watching different games and commenting simultaneously.

I'd agree, I think this thread would be best as a general game thread for the Sunday ones too as up to sixteen separate threads is just going to deter people from commenting. This thread can be a fun read when we're watching different games and commenting simultaneously.

I agree. I'm struggling to keep up with all the threads already and there isn't a game on.

Individual game threads, especially early Sunday games would be impossible.,