NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

The O Line won't stay as it is, it will surely be upgraded this off season. He's going to get Larry Fitzgerald involved like he did with Reggie Wayne. He's the key to the offense IMO, and will benefit from a more vertical passing game. Kolb might not even be the starter...

As an OC, he is arguably the best around. Who would you rather have had as a HC?

Improving the line has to be priority one. Even that phrase doesn't encapsulate how important that is.

So that will help of course, but it will help any scheme they chose to install. Personally I feel a ball control, Jet style offense from a few years ago plays more to the rosters strengths.

I can't say with confidence that Kolb will be the starter but I do know the organisation want Kolb to be given every chance to win the job. I expect someone like Drew Stanton will be brought in to compete.

Ray Horton. I thought he done a remarkable job - and will do at Cleveland too - and that they had the perfect man for the job already at the club. The way he was treated was attrocious.

Improving the line has to be priority one. Even that phrase doesn't encapsulate how important that is.

So that will help of course, but it will help any scheme they chose to install. Personally I feel a ball control, Jet style offense from a few years ago plays more to the rosters strengths.

I can't say with confidence that Kolb will be the starter but I do know the organisation want Kolb to be given every chance to win the job. I expect someone like Drew Stanton will be brought in to compete.

Ray Horton. I thought he done a remarkable job - and will do at Cleveland too - and that they had the perfect man for the job already at the club. The way he was treated was attrocious.

To play that kind of offense, you need a solid OL, a solid RB and a QB that doesn't turn the ball over (ideally). You have none of those pieces but you do have Larry Fitzgerald.

I think they thought that the offense needed strengthened so brought in an offensively minded HC.

If the Cardinals are going to keep Kolb then they should take a O-Lineman in the 1st round

Fisher or Lane Johnson if there still available at 7

Maybe even Chance Warmack

Edited by lichtie23

If the Cardinals are going to keep Kolb then they should take a O-Lineman in the 1st round

Fisher or Lane Johnson if there still available at 7

Maybe even Chance Warmack

It's the only rational thing to do. Sadly, Arians has said the line actually isn't that bad.

I'm thinking Fisher goes #1 overall. He, Joeckel, Johnson or Warmack are all fine selections. In that order.

Are you not a Cowgirls fan?

Nah, I like the Cowboys but I'm not a fan of them as such.

Warmack is much more dominant. The same hipsters who have Cooper over Warmack were the ones who had RG3 over Luck last year.

Yeah there's always an element of that in the draft where people go against the grain to prove themselves the smartest guy in the room.

USA Today's Jim Corbett reports free agent Tony Gonzalez is expected to inform the Falcons that he will return for the 2013 season.

The report cites a person familiar with Gonzalez's thinking. "There's a pretty darn good chance that he comes back," the person said. "He's been chasing that Super Bowl for a long time. If I was a betting man, I'd say he'd be on the side of trying to come back." When Gonzalez returns -- likely on a one-year deal worth about $7 million -- the Falcons are expected to put him on a limited training camp regimen out of respect for the 37-year-old's body. Gonzo has been selected to 13 Pro Bowls. He's the NFL's all-time leader in receptions (1,242) and yards (14,268) by a tight end.

Jay Glazer just tweeted:

The Seahawks and Vikings have agreed to a trade that send Harvin to Seattle for draft picks, pending Harvin passing a physical

Not surprising with the Darrell Bevell connection, teaming up with Sidney Rice again too.

Seahawks might have just become the best team in the league.

Jay Glazer just tweeted:

Not surprising with the Darrell Bevell connection, teaming up with Sidney Rice again too.

Seahawks might have just become the best team in the league.

Jesus if this happens the NFC West just keeps gettong better. 2 legit SuperBowl contenders and the Rams not far behind in my opinion. Best divison in football?

Aye. Two excellent teams, one potentially very good team. Arizona is a dud, but the other teams are all very good and I'd consider legit contenders.

Didn't realise Harvin is only 24 too, been in the league a few years as well. His birthday is the same day as mine, lucky boy.

Edited by Jobber