NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Don't know how I feel about the Boldin trade. He was immense for us in the Superbowl run but he's not getting any younger.

Will be more disappointed if we let Pitta and Reed leave though. Can't help but think we are strengthening our main rivals whilst weakening our roster. I understand the cap problems and hopefully Harbaugh and Newsome have something up their sleeves either in the draft or free agency to prevent us from slipping away from the main contenders.

One player that has went under the radar is Danario Alexander. RFA and tendered at the lowest option so there will be no compensation pick. Pretty much an Unrestricted Free Agent now. Norv Turner's Browns could take a look at him.

Also, if Amendola goes to the Pats, I'm claiming that one.

Can't wait to see who the Rams splash out on! With Mikell getting punted we can spend his colossal wage on improving the overall quality

Greg Jennings name seems to popping up quite a lot

I reckon it'll be worth it

Injury issues and locker room nuisance with no 1000 yard receiving years. I'm skeptical.

Btw, $12m a year is not an official figure. Just saw a couple of tweets about it.

Injury issues and locker room nuisance with no 1000 yard receiving years. I'm skeptical.

Btw, $12m a year is not an official figure. Just saw a couple of tweets about it.

Well the Vikings seemingly said his wage demands were too high so it's probably true

And he averages about 11 yards a carry, and 5 touchdowns a season. Not spectacular by any means but solid, and with that base I think he's in for a good season at the Seahawks, who I think might go far. Not that I'm particularly happy they're strengthening though

Well the Vikings seemingly said his wage demands were too high so it's probably true

And he averages about 11 yards a carry, and 5 touchdowns a season. Not spectacular by any means but solid, and with that base I think he's in for a good season at the Seahawks, who I think might go far. Not that I'm particularly happy they're strengthening though

If he's healthy and happy, there's no doubt he can make an impact (on Special Teams as well as on offense). But I just don't like this migraine thing and his whole attitude. If the rumours are true, he demanded a trade.

If he's healthy and happy, there's no doubt he can make an impact (on Special Teams as well as on offense). But I just don't like this migraine thing and his whole attitude. If the rumours are true, he demanded a trade.

Without doubt he demanded a move, did he not attempt it last Summer aswell? But he's working beside Rice again, and I think there's coaches at Seattle who worked with him at the Vikings aswell, maybe they'll help?

And it's three draft picks he's been traded for, bold move by the Hawks. Knowing my predictions he'll be an absolute flop though

Without doubt he demanded a move, did he not attempt it last Summer aswell? But he's working beside Rice again, and I think there's coaches at Seattle who worked with him at the Vikings aswell, maybe they'll help?

And it's three draft picks he's been traded for, bold move by the Hawks. Knowing my predictions he'll be an absolute flop though

Yeah, Rice is a cool dude. I like him.

I think we have 4 rams fans active on this thread now. Pleasing!

Good teams build through the draft and the Rams have plenty of picks. A couple of "2nd tier" FAs and ill be happy.

Recent FA busts Off the top of my head- asomugha, mario Williams, fat Albert haynseworth... FA scares me.

I think we have 4 rams fans active on this thread now. Pleasing!

Good teams build through the draft and the Rams have plenty of picks. A couple of "2nd tier" FAs and ill be happy.

Recent FA busts Off the top of my head- asomugha, mario Williams, fat Albert haynseworth... FA scares me.

Bit harsh to class Mario Williams as a bust after 1 injury plagued season

For the amount of money he went for i'd disagree. He could turn it around for sure but no player is worth that much money. It's a team sport. Look at what the Ravens are having to do to get near the cap thanks to the ludicrous contract they gave Flacco. The players asking for stupid money are hamstringing their own success IMO.

I thought it was 9pm

Clocks changed in the US. I missed Mike Tannenbaum talking Jets on Path to the Draft last night because of this. <_<

I see. I see that Woodson is on your radar aswell as ours. Our problem

Is we only have $1.5 million in cap space