NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Sorry if posted already but couldn't see it:

Le'Veon Bell & LeGarrette Blount were both arrested on Wednesday. Players were together & got done for possession of marijuana, Bell also got a DUI.

Steelers running game up in smoke?

Somebody will pick him up. If not I'm sure the Rams will put him on the practice squad

Yeah he hasnt looked bad in preseason at all, just tough to make a defence as strong as that. Cowboys maybe?

Bit disappointed that we cut Sam, I thought he had done enough. We kept 5 TEs FFS.

We simply couldn't keep 10 D-Linemen. Sam played well, but it was a straight shoot-out between him and Westbrooks. Westbrooks is just the better player. Also, he is the more versatile becasue of his ability to play DT and DE. Sam was unlucky, in the sense that DE is our strongest position. However, he's easily good enough to make another roster, so can't see him on the practice squad.

Bit disappointed that we cut Sam, I thought he had done enough. We kept 5 TEs FFS.

You have the deepest DL in the NFL to be fair.

Having a wee scan through every teams final rosters ad a few things I noticed. Chiefs have the worst WR core in the NFL and it still amazes me that they never addressed this in Free Agency or the draft. Lache Seastrunk was cut by Washington - would like to see him get a decent shot somewhere. Despite playing very little football over the last 3 years, Raiders TE, David Ausberry leaps to the top of the depth chart above Mychal Rivera who had a solid rookie season. Ausberry is going to blow up this year in the fashion of Julius Thomas/Jordan Cameron.

Yeah the Chiefs are awful at WR, one of those teams that slips under the radar on it because of Charles. Seastrunk will land another job easily, maybe Carolina if they're not keen on Reaves or Tennessee if Sankey isnt cutting yon mustard?