NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Wes Welker suspended for 4 games for use of amphetamines

That's big

Emmanuel Sanders ,Cory Latimer, Julius Thomas and Andre Caldwell will be a bit more busy now.

Surely the last place a gay man would want to go :lol:

I'd be more concerned by the Cowboys thinking that he's a good player. They are the worst talent spotters in the world on defence.

Emmanuel Sanders ,Cory Latimer, Julius Thomas and Andre Caldwell will be a bit more busy now.

I'd be more concerned by the Cowboys thinking that he's a good player. They are the worst talent spotters in the world on defence.

What's Broncos opening 4 games?

Sam will only go on the practice squad. I don't expect to see him play a snap this season

What's Broncos opening 4 games?

Sam will only go on the practice squad. I don't expect to see him play a snap this season

Some toughies. They play Colts away, Chiefs at home, Seahawks away, then the bye week then Cardinals at home.

Nah have you seen that Cowboys defence?! Thats why I said they'd pick him up because its the only team he's likely to start for right away. After hearing Jerry Jones' take on Johnny Manziel last night I can definitely see why they want to make this move from an off the field stand point.

Some toughies. They play Colts away, Chiefs at home, Seahawks away, then the bye week then Cardinals at home.

Nah have you seen that Cowboys defence?! Thats why I said they'd pick him up because its the only team he's likely to start for right away. After hearing Jerry Jones' take on Johnny Manziel last night I can definitely see why they want to make this move from an off the field stand point.

They play Colts at home.

8 game suspension as well

Thought that it was 6? The suspension isn't really a big deal but $1/2m fine is the league maximum and would appear to be excessive (when compared to some of the other fines). Fair play to Irsay though as he has accepted it without complaint.