NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

The Seahawks were shit. I was at the game, the majority of fans I spent speak to thought this team could go 2-0 championship wise. Viewing that they can't, complacent and not interested.

I paid $600 odd for tickets weeps

The Seahawks were shit. I was at the game, the majority of fans I spent speak to thought this team could go 2-0 championship wise. Viewing that they can't, complacent and not interested.

I paid $600 odd for tickets weeps

Where were you sitting?

Where were you sitting?

20 yard line in the upper most tier. It was $330 a ticket.

The demand is ridiculous, purely because they have become decent. $200 for standing tickets, upwards of $2000 for near the touchline. That's one game.

The general atmosphere pre and post match was outstanding though. Went to SafeCo prior to the game for tailgating which was pretty good. I've not experienced anything like it. Most people wear ear plugs during the game due to the shear noise.

Also met Mr and Mrs. Seahawks, as well as the mental yank who's responsible for the union flag behind the end zone because his family used to be from here....

Can you verify that the Seahawks pump in crowd noise?

Do you have this saved somewhere so you can just paste it whenever the Seahawks are mentioned?

Do you really think the NFL would allow this? They don't let you dance after scoring a TD, I hardly think they'd allow a team to artificially create an atmosphere that was hostile to visiting teams.

Can you verify that the Seahawks pump in crowd noise?

I wouldn't be able to say if they do or not. It'd be pretty realistic if it was as pumped in. Even on the main concourse it was very noisy.

As I said, I've never experienced anything so loud, and they weren't close to beating the record yesterday. Quite a few people wore ear plugs while others sat with their fingers in their ears while the Seahawks were defending.

I mostly keep saying it to be a dick but I've heard it elsewhere. Don't really genuinely believe it.

:lol: fair doos, I guessed it was from a rival viewpoint. Even as a Hawks fan the whole noise thing gets on my tits from time to time.

Pats Steven Ridley has torn both his ACL and MCL and is out for the season. Linebacker Jerod Mayo also out for the season with a damaged knee.

That could be him done for good, type of injury that changes a players ability to run forever and he was already on a shoogily peg in New England.

Queue the return of the prodigal son Benjarvus Green-Ellis ;)

Queue the return of the prodigal son Benjarvus Green-Ellis ;)

If only...... If only ..... But only if Corey Dillon is unavailable.

As for Ridley I have never trusted him. He can be effective but his constant fumbling was an issue. He wouldn't be in my top 20 RB in the league. Unfortunately though he is the best we have. Our O line problems make this an even bigger issue.