NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I know we have the titans still to play but the AFC South isnt over yet. I am surprised that you have already given up winning the division. :unsure:

Pretty sure you have the tiebreak at the moment, so you'd have to lose out all 3 while we win out all 3. It's possible, but can't see you losing to the Titans. They are woeful.

Fair enough :thumsup2

Nothing would make me happier than Johnny Football coming in next week and proving everyone wrong. If it happens I will respond to every single post saying he's shite with a money hands gif :lol:

He certainly was shown the money hands often enough tonight by the Bengals D. :thumsup2

NFC South, what a waste of space, pish teams, imagine a team with a losing record making the play-offs, get them all to feck.... *

* Just regurgitating some of the comments thrown at the NFC West from a few years ago! ^_^

Edited by Swarley

AFC South, what a waste of space, pish teams, imagine a team with a losing record making the play-offs, get them all to feck.... *

* Just regurgitating some of the comments thrown at the NFC West from a few years ago! ^_^

I think you need to sort out your AFCs and NFCs!

Oh dear.

I think you need to sort out your AFCs and NFCs!

I feel like I may need to break out my Nicholas Cage gif yet again.

:lol: Oh dear, I love American Gridiron its aces!

Edited by Swarley

From the Full-Kit W*nkers Twitter feed. :lol:

B41UJzoCMAAJT_w.jpg

I feel embarrassed to have hockey jerseys of guys around my age, but this... Damn.

Actual content: Chargers are at Qualcomm for at least another year. I think the place is indeed a wreck, so I can only imagine what it's like if you didn't grow up with the place and don't have any fondness or nostalgic feelings for it.They're free to leave again in a year, but all the talk indicates at least one team is moving to LA this off-season. If that happens, I'd feel a whole lot less worried about the Chargers joining that team later.