NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I had to watch the horrific Sky Sports highlights this morning. Kam Chancellor was amazing with his two FG block attempts and interception. I love it when a DB never breaks stride from breaking on the ball, intercepting it and scoring a TD. Beautiful.

Pats were lucky last night. Fumbled the ball 3 times and never lost it once (one was down by contact to be fair).

It's sickening that a poor QB like Wilson has the ability to command that sort of money.

You can't call Wilson poor. He's not deserving of being the best paid QB in the league. But in no way is he poor.

ETA: I'd have WIlson over Luck every day of the week.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

He's a game manager that's all. Seen absolutely nothing that suggests he deserves to branded in the top tier of QB's in the league.

You can't call Wilson poor. He's not deserving of being the best paid QB in the league. But in no way is he poor.

There's a surprise.

It's sickening that a poor QB like Wilson has the ability to command that sort of money.

Uh oh wait til Brightside arrives on here and sees what you are saying about his precious Russell :lol:

Mental

He's a game manager that's all. Seen absolutely nothing that suggests he deserves to branded in the top tier of QB's in the league.

post-1545-14210092069494_thumb.jpg

3 years from now there won't be a better QB in football than Wilson. Bookmark this.

Three years from now Seattle will be struggling if they pay Wilson what is reported. Seattle should be paying Wilson high but it's the other side of the ball that has got them there more than anything else.