NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Will be interesting to see what Welker wants money wise.

It's new contract or bust for Welker at NE imo. Pats have $18m in cap room, tagging Welker would take up over $11m of that, surely not an option for them.

He'll be 32 by the new season, would they really want to give him more than a 1 or 2 year deal? He turned down a $16m 2 year deal last year, can't see that kind of offer coming his way again.

I think if he's offered a 2 year deal for anything over $12m from NE he should take it & they should both be happy. Anything lower then leave & take a payday from someone else more desperate.

For the next season I just wish for RG3 to get healthy enough to start and smart enough to not take so many hits.

Shocked at the QB list on page 1 of this thread since I would have RG3, Luck and Wilson above Kaepernick.

Edited by winaukee

So Wilson will start next season with Andre Brown backing him up

Spencer Paysinger and Jacquian Willams will be the WLB starters and it makes me think we will be taking a defensive lineman in the draft. We have been heavily linked with the guy from BYU

Can he still play? We need LB help

He could do a job for a few teams, just think he isn't of much importance to us anymore when you take into account his salary etc

And his dramatic decline. He ended up on the bench at the end of the season

Spencer Paysinger and Jacquian Willams will be the WLB starters and it makes me think we will be taking a defensive lineman in the draft. We have been heavily linked with the guy from BYU

You'll probably need to trade up. He's a beast.

Invite list announced for the combine. My Link.

You'll probably need to trade up. He's a beast.

Invite list announced for the combine. My Link.

Iv never seen him play so I can't comment on him. But they say he is faster and stringer thsn JPP.

I was hoping for Mingo or Sam Montgomery who are both from LSU but both will be gone by 19

Iv never seen him play so I can't comment on him. But they say he is faster and stringer thsn JPP.

I was hoping for Mingo or Sam Montgomery who are both from LSU but both will be gone by 19

He's a similar mould to JPP, extremely athletic but raw. There was questions about his consistency but then he had an excellent Senior Bowl. Arguably the best player on the field. Jets DE, Quinton Coples, had the same questions and had the same kind of Senior Bowl last year.

Every mock draft I see has us taking Mingo at 9. I don't really rate him.

iam quite new to the NFL, but have now got a good understanding of the rules and enjoyed this years superbowl more than last years when i didnt have a clue what was going on.

When does the next season start?

September mate

Who's your team?

That's completely up to you mate. No point me or anyone else picking your team.

I like the Giants, there's quite a few Jets fans, Redskin fans, saints fan, dolphins fans that post on here

Just don't pick the Patriots or you will become an instant c**t. The Patriots are cheats