NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

It was insanely bad. Giving draft picks and a more reliable QB to get a injury prone one with a massive contract is just insanity!

Nick Foles was an incredibly mediocre QB in college. Chip thinks that his system made Foles. We will see if he's right based on this trade

"Official" Europe shop is useless.

I ordered a Tannehill jersey from them a couple of years ago and after my order status not changing after a week I called to enquire.

The official response was they'd "ran out of the letter I" and couldn't print the jerseys...order cancelled there and then :lol:

I didn't realise until then that Kitbag ran the store and printed all the jerseys over here; avoided since then.

The CFL is being shown in BT sport lads......

Don't waste your time

Canadian football is interesting. All things even, outside of my normal rooting interest and my fantasy team, I actually find their game more fun to watch when compared to American football. The Grey Cup in on my bucket list.

Canadian football is interesting. All things even, outside of my normal rooting interest and my fantasy team, I actually find their game more fun to watch when compared to American football. The Grey Cup in on my bucket list.

I have no respect for a game that finishes like this. Absolute nonsense

Just the kick out rule. That's an extreme example of it though....I'm sure a CFL could show you a certain Seahawks TD vs the Packers and counter the argument

That was a poor call by the ref rather than a stupid rule. It wasnt a simultaneous catch, Jennings caught it first and Tate tried to steal it. Should of been an interception .

Edited by DensParkNumber1