NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Hoping someone on here would be able to shed some advice about picking up tickets. We're hoping to take in a bucs game this year, heading over to Orlando in October. What's the best way to go about getting tickets? When do they generally go on sale and do they sell out quickly? Cheers.

Don't think the Buccs are one of those teams that sell out all the time. When I was in Houston I only bought tickets the day before on their own site... it did mean we were right up in the top tier but I still thought it was a decent view. And that was when we were actually quite decent (2012 - went out to the Pats in the Divisional Playoff).

Few more folk on here will be more familiar with it than me though.

Don't think the Buccs are one of those teams that sell out all the time. When I was in Houston I only bought tickets the day before on their own site... it did mean we were right up in the top tier but I still thought it was a decent view. And that was when we were actually quite decent (2012 - went out to the Pats in the Divisional Playoff).

Few more folk on here will be more familiar with it than me though.

Positive my parents bought tickets when they were over in Orlando for a game... I think you'd manage to get one pretty easily if you tried online a week or two before you went over, depending on who they were playing maybe? Mum and Dad aren't NFL fans but they said it was a great day out.

Cheers will keep an eye out later on in the year, when do they announce the schedule? Seen a list of the teams we're playing but not sure when the dates are announced.

First year watching the NFL, totally hooked on it! Was in Florida last year and spent a Sunday in a bar by the beach, had lunch then bar was suddenly packed with football fans, mostly packers mind you but was a brilliant atmosphere. Spent every Sunday since then watching the games on sky. Mon the Bucs!