NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Why is Game Pass so shockingly poor? I've had the trial three years in a row and either the streams flake out, the game I want to watch is blacked out or some other such nonsense. Even BT have knocked BT sport streaming into some reasonable shape now. With the NFL revenues you'd think this would be an amazingly slick service. As it is they must be leaving quite a bit of revenue on the table by not sorting this out.

Game pass is pretty good from my use of it, and i used it with the most inconsistent and shitty Internet connection I've witnessed.

The only problems I've encountered are when sky have the rights to the game in the UK, but it's easy to get round it. I'm quite happy with what I pay for the amount of use I get out of it.

Yeah, that's a fair point. All the scoreboards are ahead too so if you're watching for scores elsewhere sometimes you'll see one for your game before it's happened on-screen. Bit of a pain.

Only slight issue I have is how far behind live (or at least Sky TV) it is, makes following along on twitter or even on here on a Sunday impossible without being spoiled.

Yeah this annoys me as well, watching RedZone on the TV with the Chargers game on Gamepass, RedZone almost always shows TDs or big plays before they come on Gamepass.

D'Brick retiring (before he gets cut). 

Was great for a long time but now it's time to move on and get a warm corpse to play LT.

EDIT: Missed 1 snap in his entire career. Crazy.

Edited by GingerSaint

Yeah this annoys me as well, watching RedZone on the TV with the Chargers game on Gamepass, RedZone almost always shows TDs or big plays before they come on Gamepass.

This. So much this. It was okay the odd time it was in SS5 where you could pause the TV.

Broncos traded LT Ryan Clady and a seventh-round pick to the Jets for a fifth-round pick.

Extremely happy with that. Clady was going to be a salary cut before the draft so to move up two rounds and get the extra cap space works well. He was brilliant in his prime but them days look long gone and he is fragile now.

We obviously needed someone to fill the hole straight away. I think we'll draft a Tackle but Macc doing the right thing by not putting all his hopes on one position/player. What if all the decent LT's are gone by the time we pick? What if Jared Goff falls to 20? The Clady trade doesn't force our hand.