Free Money

Under 3.5 1st half goals and 2-1 PSG inplay for me I think. Still looking at different options though.

Went for 'no goal before 28:00' at 5/6.

Risky but I think both teams will start slowly. PSG don't need to score and Chelsea will want to keep it tight and try for a sneaky 1-0.....That's my reckoning anyway haha. Still not sure about inplay, gonna wait and see how it's looking 1st 5-10mins.

Went for Chelsea 2-1 inplay.

That's what you call an utter Shitfest.

That's what you call an utter Shitfest.

There's 2 options for this thing, go for a guaranteed small profit or make the pre bet unlosable and have a risk free £50 inplay punt. Anything else is madness. Unless you win of course. Sorry for your loss.

Looks to me like the best way forward is to bet on Liverpool to go through pre-game, while betting on Man U to progress with another bookmaker. Can pretty much guarantee no loss, or at most a pound or two, that way.

Might have a silly bet in-play such as match to go to penalties or Mata to score two or more.

Looks to me like the best way forward is to bet on Liverpool to go through pre-game, while betting on Man U to progress with another bookmaker. Can pretty much guarantee no loss, or at most a pound or two, that way.

Done this. Thinking of a greedy 28/1 HT/FT Man U/Liverpool or Liverpool/Man U inplay, probably the first. Last week the odds dropped shortly after kickoff for this.