Free Money

I think I've made a mess of this...

I put on a bet BTTS in the first half before the game kicked off and then once the game kicked off backed NO BTTS first half. I've got some money credited to my account, but not as much as I was expecting. I think I've done something wrong. :(

You don't get the refund till after the game, sometimes not till the next day. How much did you bet and get back?

Praying for the 0-0 now for £50 profit. Bet they'll be a late as f**k goal.

Me too, for £100 I think.

You don't get the refund till after the game, sometimes not till the next day. How much did you bet and get back?

I put £50 on NO BTTS F/H pre-match and £50 YES BTTS F/H in play. I've now got £61 and pennies back in my account, but I think I've fucked up if I've done the maths right? There's a very good chance I've not done the maths right... hopefully.

Any help appreciated.

I put £50 on NO BTTS F/H pre-match and £50 YES BTTS F/H in play. I've now got £61 and pennies back in my account, but I think I've fucked up if I've done the maths right? There's a very good chance I've not done the maths right... hopefully.

Any help appreciated.

Your losing inplay bet will be refunded later tonight

Any help appreciated.

If you got odds that would get you £61 back for your bet before the game, then you'll have to hang on to see if you get the other £50 back. You almost certainly will, but legally you've broken the rules. 

I think I've made a mess of this...

I put on a bet BTTS in the first half before the game kicked off and then once the game kicked off backed NO BTTS first half. I've got some money credited to my account, but not as much as I was expecting. I think I've done something wrong. :(

Any help appreciated.

you've described your bets in two differing orders here mate, if it was the order in the first post ive quoted you wont get a refund as your in play bet won, your pre match bet lost so therefore your down a good few quid

if you done it as you said in the second post then wait 2 hours after the match and you should have your refund, however you have broke the T&C's so jst hope they dont give a f**k as they havent really done beforehand

what order did you do your bets?

Thanks for the help folks.

I did in the order I'd said second.

BTTS F/H No £50 pre-match

BTTS F/H Yes £50 in-play

How have I broken the rules? Should I still get paid out?

the T&C's say that if you place bets that guarantee you a win then you can have the offer removed etc, plenty have done bets like this though and not been gubbed yet so dont worry too much the now

your refund is supposed to be in your account 2 hours after the game, recently they have taken longer though so check tomorrow

I'm tempted with o0.5 goals and cover 0-0 with another bookie and then put on Draw-Man City @ 6/1

YASSSSSS!!!

Or it would have been if I didn't change my fucking mind at the last moment and go BTTS FH Yes at 7/2.

Fanny

Edited by KnightswoodBear

It's unlikely you'll get banned on the first occasion. You've made £11 profit, not great but better than nothing like I won!

One advantage of Man City going through is that it's pretty likely we'll get at least another two goes at this, probably three as they did it for the final last year even though no English teams were involved.

Wouldn't be surprised if they offered the FA Cup Final and maybe a couple of Premier League games (Man U v Leicester maybe?). Hopefully they'll do some Euro 16 offers too.

Nothing back as yet, but I'll wait eagerly...

How do folk use the bet offer efficiently without guaranteeing profits then?

An easy way is betting over 0.5 goals with Bet365 and 0-0 or no scorer somewhere else. Tonight it would have meant spending about £3.50 on 0-0 to cover the pre-match stake. Then you can put your free £50 inplay bet on anything you like, except for 0-0. There are loads of ways of doing it though.

An easy way is betting over 0.5 goals with Bet365 and 0-0 or no scorer somewhere else. Tonight it would have meant spending about £3.50 on 0-0 to cover the pre-match stake. Then you can put your free £50 inplay bet on anything you like, except for 0-0. There are loads of ways of doing it though.

Ah right ok.

Still not been paid out yet, but I'm hopeful I will be and can put this lesson into practice next time.