Free Money

How do the bets like this work? Because if I understand correctly (which I probably don't, granted :lol:) you're not guaranteed a winner.

If you cover the over 0.5 goals with 0-0 or no scorer with another bookies (to stick to the rules) you get a risk free £50 bet inplay. There are ways to guarantee a small profit, £20 or £30, but somebody else will have to explain it, I'm far too greedy, and have holidays to pay for.

How do the bets like this work? Because if I understand correctly (which I probably don't, granted :lol:) you're not guaranteed a winner.

I've covered the chance of it finishing 0-0 by putting £3.85 on 1st goalscorer = No goalscorer at skybet. 12/1.

I was tempted not to cover it as I can't see it finishing goalless but I've lost out before (think it was a man utd game)

Maybe too late, but no scorer is usually almost the same odds, but covers the unlikely eventuality of a 1-0 result for either side because of an own goal.

Thanks, I'll go for that. Not put it on yet.

Due to my rubbish mathematical brain, can anyone help in advising what my rough stake should be on the 0-0/no scorer?

Thanks, I'll go for that. Not put it on yet.

Due to my rubbish mathematical brain, can anyone help in advising what my rough stake should be on the 0-0/no scorer?

No more than a fiver. My mathematical brain is having a holiday tonight.