Banshee

Quentin Taranbino

• 1 month later...

I noticed in one of the trailers I saw (it may be the one above but I ca't see it on the work PC) Nola kicking the crap out of that sociapath Burton. Glad she's back in it.

Looks like Siobhan finds out who Hood really is. Still disappointed Emmett was killed off in the last season.

Lili Simmons :wub:

• 1 month later...

Bump. It's back in the US, and the first episode is just as mental as you'd hope. Loads of shagging, natch, and Brock's taken the time to grow a serious beard. Kai is Kai, and I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to tell you that Job's back. Yep, the gang's back together and planning a big one.

Not sure about the new deputy, mind...

That was my exact thought at the spoiler as well. :lol:

Seems to be a few story arcs ready to run through here, which I'm all for, because every one seems to be interesting. Normally with so many arcs on a show or movie, one or two can be hit or miss, but I'm into it.

Edited by NewDomDom

I had really hoped that we were going to see some kind of partnership between Carrie and Nola in this season after the two seemed to bond at the end of the last episode. To have Nola then be destroyed by Burton in that almighty bloody battle was a bit of a shock. The killer move was horrendous and had me watching it through my fingers :lol: I hope we get to see a bit more of Burton's back story as we have only had the odd flash back here and there.

Got to think that the FBI guy will get involved again at some point after Hood let him escape. Not sure how Hood will explain what's happened to Siobhan though. Also, that new police recruit is guaranteed to die now. Cheyton is going to flip when he finds out what has happened...

Edited by RiG

I found the way that episode was laid out to be needlessly offputting. There's times where that sort of scattered stuff works, but it just didn't here. Especially since they did it for practically the entire running time on every single scene. No need.

Shame, as it was absolutely cracking stuff.

So far what has been your favourite episode of Banshee? I really liked the episode 'Wicks' with the flash back to Hood's time in prison. It was good to get some of the back story to Hood and have a few pieces of the puzzle fall into place. And the fight scene at the end between Hood and the albino was incredible.

Lana from WWE also turns up in it having cocaine sniffed off her tits in the toilets by Wicks :lol:

Edited by RiG

Well...

That ending was great, apart from what looked like an attempted shite superhero look from Clayton. I get what they were going for, but it didn't come off well at all.

The episode on the whole just sort of simmered. The fight scene with Kai was terrific, as was every scene with the body. But it all felt like it was going somewhere more, and sure enough it did. The ending of the episode reminded me of the lead up to the third last episode of Breaking Bad.