I think the fact that he fired multiple shots through a bathroom door that he should've reasonably known that she was behind is more the point, rather than where the shots ended up.

It appears from the reading of his statement that he expects the court to believe that she was a mute, which could be problematic if anyone else has ever spoken to her before.

Come to think about it, you're probably right; it's unlikely that he has X ray eyes.

Shame, as I was being totally serious.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason, and I have no idea what it could be, I don't have much faith the the South African justice system. This will be entertaining to follow.

With the Hilton/ Michaelhouse mafia sure to be already at work behind the scenes, the worst scenario for Oscar is some easy time in a soft jail, after he's found guilty of manslaughter. And it won't be a major surprise if he makes bail tomorrow.

One thing's for sure: with the number of Afrikaner Calvanists involved, there will be the odd reference to God and forgiveness. ;)

I can't believe his defense has been, he thought there was an intruder in his bathroom, didn't bother to turn the light on. stand outside the the bathroom and fire 4 shots through the door.

He just assumed she was still in bed, didn't bother to ask or check :blink:

I can't believe his defense has been, he thought there was an intruder in his bathroom, didn't bother to turn the light on. stand outside the the bathroom and fire 4 shots through the door.

He just assumed she was still in bed, didn't bother to ask or check :blink:

And he had to go back to the bed from the balcony door to get his gun, without noticing she wasn't there?!?

Come to think about it, you're probably right; it's unlikely that he has X ray eyes.

Shame, as I was being totally serious.

Yes I got the joke, and I got the inference that there were logical leaps going on in this thread too.

Anytime a South African is speaking on TV, all I can think of is Alan Partridges South African accent.

'Pyrotechnics'

Alan YOU CAN'T!

Well there's no need for that!

Yes I got the joke, and I got the inference that there were logical leaps going on in this thread too.

Lighten up. I was making no such inference. You'll have to find someone else with whom to argue about a case to which neither of you have full access to the facts, I'm afraid, although for what it's worth based on what has been leaked to the general public I actually agree with you.

Do you have no-one to play Cluedo with or something?

Lighten up. I was making no such inference. You'll have to find someone else with whom to argue about a case to which neither of you have full access to the facts, I'm afraid, although for what it's worth based on what has been leaked to the general public I actually agree with you.

Q. How do you spot a lawyer on P&B?

A. Don't worry, he'll tell you soon enough

Nope. I shot them all for being too lighthearted.

Although it's a bit of a headfuck that you're still making the same inference, whilst denying you're making any inference. :L

Q. How do you spot a lawyer on P&B?

A. Don't worry, he'll tell you soon enough

Slightly rich, given your pontification on every other subject that ever comes up.

I'm not really amazed, for example, when VikingTON discusses topics which touch on history, a subject he seemingly knows a bit about and has an interest in.

Slightly rich, given your pontification on every other subject that ever comes up.

I'm not really amazed, for example, when VikingTON discusses topics which touch on history, a subject he seemingly knows a bit about and has an interest in.

SPEAKING AS A LAYWER

Nope. I shot them all for being too lighthearted.

Although it's a bit of a headfuck that you're still making the same inference, whilst denying you're making any inference. :L

No inference being made, Poirot.

With the Hilton/ Michaelhouse mafia sure to be already at work behind the scenes, the worst scenario for Oscar is some easy time in a soft jail, after he's found guilty of manslaughter. And it won't be a major surprise if he makes bail tomorrow.

One thing's for sure: with the number of Afrikaner Calvanists involved, there will be the odd reference to God and forgiveness. ;)

you're mental

Archived