• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe his defense has been, he thought there was an intruder in his bathroom, didn't bother to turn the light on. stand outside the the bathroom and fire 4 shots through the door.

He just assumed she was still in bed, didn't bother to ask or check :blink:

Yeh its BS.

They had only been dating since November, which probably screams out to me she wasn't yet comfortable doing a jobbie in his house.

It'd be brilliant if this line was actually used in court.

Oscar's "story" just isn't convincing. Why would you just shoot at a sound you heard from the bathroom, without even trying to open it first or even checking where your girlfriend was.

She was dressed in the bathroom - not in her jammies. Why if she was sleeping there??

It's just not looking too good for him at the moment, although the cynic that I am will probably see him get off with it.

I always lock the door going to the toilet, even if I'm alone. Habit I suppose.

This is a toilet inside a bathroom though. Never seen a separate cubicle inside a bathroom before. Boers must really cherish their private jobby times..

We'll see. Of course there are some who might level the same accusation at you after reading your outpourings regarding drug taking (real or imagined ) in sport .

:)[/quot

steroids were found in his house.

The olympics were a paradise for dopers

I find it odd that the girlfriend had locked the bathroom door.

If Oscars accounts are correct, then if (big IF) she was at the loo when Oscar shouted out that there's an intruder in the house then she would have locked it then....I know I would have locked the door.

Keeping up to date via the Gaurdian website, some intresting stuiff coming from both sides at the moment. Click

They had only been dating since November, which probably screams out to me she wasn't yet comfortable doing a jobbie in his house.

What I find quite strange is that they've been going out for apparently less than 4 months and were fighting and arguing all the time. I mean how many major issues could they have with each other in such a short time?

What I find quite strange is that they've been going out for apparently less than 4 months and were fighting and arguing all the time. I mean how many major issues could they have with each other in such a short time?

The fact that he was legless the whole time probably put additional strain on the relationship.

Issues in the bedroom? Problems with him getting his leg over?

On the news this morning, that a key witness for the prosecution will testify to; a series of arguments leading up to the shooting, the upstairs lights on for the duration of the arguments and finally gunshots.

His story that it was dark and an accident will be destroyed in court. I think theyll lock him up for a very long time!

Archived