Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you believe this do you? Will this border be closed? Will it have guards? Limitations on movement?

I believe that seceding from the UK will create a new border. Yes. Because it will.

I don't agree with the current Westminster administration's policies on non-EU immigration, and I hope that things change in the future in that regard.

And you believe this do you? Will this border be closed? Will it have guards? Limitations on movement?

It will create a border and a barrier between the peoples of our island/s.

That is a fact.

It is a possibility the border would be guarded,immigrants trying to enter the UK via Scotland may have to be checked.

There may be a question of checking loopy loop terrorists too.

I believe that seceding from the UK will create a new border. Yes. Because it will.

I don't agree with the current Westminster administration's policies on non-EU immigration, and I hope that things change in the future in that regard.

What, like the Irish border? Here are the questions you forgot to notice:

Will this border be closed? Will it have guards? Limitations on movement?

What, like the Irish border? Here are the questions you forgot to notice:

Will this border be closed? Will it have guards? Limitations on movement?

In what way can i determine what the border will look like in a fantasy land scenario involving a vote that has yet to happen?

Seceding creates a border. That's just fact.

I'm in favour of fewer borders, not parochial nationalism.

In what way can i determine what the border will look like in a fantasy land scenario involving a vote that has yet to happen?

Strange, you've seemed so sure of the result of the vote this whole time.

Really? You seem 100% certain of everything else. So is this an admission that in fact, it will be an open border, like the Irish-N. Irish one?

ETA, and really, you KNOW that what you're getting if you vote no is narrow nationalism, closed borders, limited immigration, and an increasingly insular attitude to the rest of the world. It isn't going to change anytime soon. And you support voting to continue with this.

Will be sure to file your strong disapproval with the governments of more than 190 sovereign states, champ.

Do you believe in narrow nationalism? Closed borders? Euroscepticism? Immigration caps? Being governed by parties in thrall to the increasingly eurosceptic minority in England? Distrust the foreigners? Want out of Europe?

Vote No in 2014 to condone this point of view.

Do you really believe England winks be petty enough to throw up a border?

Do you really believe England winks be petty enough to throw up a border?

Try and get it Enrico.

There may be immigrants trying to enter the UK via Scotland.

There maybe a threat of loopy pool terrorists doing the same.

If eg Scotland made cannabis legal,then there maybe loads trying to smuggle it into the UK to flog.The Uk may decide to stop this.

Scotland may impose laws that are different to the UK,which may mean a guarded border.

The census was before this drivel kicked off in earnest. It looks like identity politics isn't playing a big role in how us Scots are going to vote in this. That must be a bit of a bummer to the Scots supremicists.

Yeah, the census is lying...

:lol:

Yet you want to leave the EU. What a fucking moron.

Just imagine if we end up with a horrible border like this you guys:

640px-Baarle-Nassau_fronti%C3%A8re_caf%C

:(

The part with the crosses is obviously mined and the nl side dont get the belgiques most popular soap :o

Archived