Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not many votes on the Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs forums, Wings, but, regardless of which team it is, including Rangers and Celtic, I do wonder how many would actually vote. Disappointing, but got to be realistic. I hope I'm wrong and many people do make sure their voice is heard.

Then can you simply copy paste the largest result from RM. Can't be too tough, even for you.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh? As opposed to being the tax paying soldiers they are now as they contribute to the economy?

Eh, yes. If the givernment pays a squaddie £20k a year and takes £3k back in tax, it's still £17k down. Paying them a few k a year in benefits would be cheaper.

That may well be correct, but he was correct in what he said this evening.

The SNP are fucked on this issue and they know it.

What, the Ian Davidson who has demanded a clause punishing his own constituents if Scotland votes Yes? And you think the snp are fucked on all issues, so we've learned to do nothing more than laugh at you.

I'm not a member of Rangers Media and don't intend to join. Can you post an actual screenshot please?

No - 394

Yes - 96

Devolution Max - 22

Don't know - 37

Amazing! Screenshots from Rangers Media appear on P'n'B as if they had been typed in by hand.

Is there any reason why thepundit is so reticent to provide his evidence?

Is there any reason why thepundit is so reticent to provide his evidence?

I've tried to upload a screenshot of the poll but it wont upload. If you think I'm lying, sign up to RangersMedia if its so important to you.

There's actually more Yes votes than I expected but I'm sure if every member was to vote, the Yes percentage would be nowhere near around 25% of the No percentage.

Sign up, and if the figures are wrong (barring a couple of votes one way or the other), I'll concede defeat, leave this thread and won't return. I'll even throw in a Yes vote for you as I'm that confident of a No victory anyway. :)

Rangers Media :lol:

If you were to carry out an online mock general election on RM, which party do people think would win? I know where my money would be.

Its mainly Labour supporters with Tories not too far behind.

And UKIP are getting a bit of support on there these days, which is cool.

That sounds unlikely, what did he say?

He advocated getting the Type 26's on stream as soon as possible. He addressed the Government's position regarding Scottish yards and the independence debate. He pointed out that the independence debate need not delay the procurement process.

Is it still the SNP's position that Scottish yards will be competitive and prosper in the free market? Are they still saying they can sustain thousands of shipbuilding jobs?

I'm not a member of Rangers Media and don't intend to join. Can you post an actual screenshot please?

Of course he cant. He has just made it up, not only that but it is completly different to his original numbers which didnt even add up :lol:

Ladies and Gents, i give u another brit unionist liar

He advocated getting the Type 26's on stream as soon as possible. He addressed the Government's position regarding Scottish yards and the independence debate. He pointed out that the independence debate need not delay the procurement process.

Is it still the SNP's position that Scottish yards will be competitive and prosper in the free market? Are they still saying they can sustain thousands of shipbuilding jobs?

Yes. For a start, an independent Scottish government can choose not to build support vessels in Korea.

Archived