Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apparently Scotland may select as many as 5 English born players at Wembley.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

I would like it pointed out though it shows how completely intergrated the British are,we are a nation.

Better Together because that's what we are,together.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Anyone who thinks the referendum is already won is making a dangerous mistake" Says Blair McDougall, Campaign Director, Better Together

Are you listening Unionist posters???? :lol::lol::lol:

Roy Hodgson March 22nd 2013 :-

(about England's forthcoming tie versus San Marino )

"Not only England, but many other teams have found that when you play against them you have got to be at your very, very best and even then it's not an easy game to win"

Result :-

San Marino 0 - England 8

I heard an interview with some statistician this morning who was saying that there was f**k all chance of a yes win.

That English b*****d, John Curtice was in full agreement. I'm not sure which parts of the interview the nats can latch onto there, I'm sure there will be a straw they can clutch somewhere, but its quite funny how they still actually buleeve they can win this. Fucking imbeciles.

That is a coincidence, I heard several members of the old board including Chairmen of old Rangers FC saying that there was f**k all chance of RFC going into administration and then liquidation. I'm sure there was a straw they were clutching at somewhere, but its quite funny how those who listened to them actually believed what they were told.

Apparently Scotland may select as many as 5 English born players at Wembley.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

I would like it pointed out though it shows how completely intergrated the British are,we are a nation.

Better Together because that's what we are,together.

Going by the English cricket team, when are you getting your South African passport?

nate silver vs the wolf? difficult one.

Garbage in, garbage out. If you are working from an innacurate and/or incomplete data set then regardless of algorithm used, the answer will be shite. Given the volume and detail of data he needed to nail the US election it seems debateable that hes produced anything useful from the current Scottish data set. His comments regarding other referendums also seems off.

Has any side gave any details of their position in the circumstance of an even or very close vote ?

Is it just the way things are that the yes vote will take it by one vote; but will want another vote soon if its narrow the other way ?

Has any side gave any details of their position in the circumstance of an even or very close vote ?

Is it just the way things are that the yes vote will take it by one vote; but will want another vote soon if its narrow the other way ?

A close enough vote would surely invite a recount.After that? Legal challenge?

Roy Hodgson March 22nd 2013 :-

(about England's forthcoming tie versus San Marino )

"Not only England, but many other teams have found that when you play against them you have got to be at your very, very best and even then it's not an easy game to win"

Result :-

San Marino 0 - England 8

Is that the best you can do - quote an English football manager??? :lol::lol::lol:

Scots referendum yes ‘10 times more likely to succeed Says Professor from Cranfield University!

But I'm not going to say the referendum is already won as that would be making a dangerous mistake, a very dangerous mistake indeed. :shutup

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/252253/Scots-referendum-yes-10-times-more-likely-to-succeed

Argh! And like any side of the discussion that isn't relentlessly pro union, you don't want to know.

No, I just resent social scientists who butt-in on legal issues in a manner showing themselves to be hopelessly out of their depth. I have no issue with the benign stat that forms the basis of that article (that 10 times as many independence referendums have ended in independence as those that have not) though I would be sceptical as to the relevance of that statistic to our present situation, given most of those referendums will be completely disanalogous situations like former colonies in Africa.

After the smear/fear campaign againt Labour fo Independence it would seem that WoS is the next target

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-personal-touch/

Here is the blog that the above article refences

http://ahdinnaeken.wordpress.com/

I'm sure you can all make your own minds up about who is telling the truth.

**edit**

not content with having every newspaper and tv station in their pocket...the fact that some in the BT mob smear/fear things like WoS & LFI shows what cowardly - no argument to back up their position - wankers they really are!

Archived