ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

I only really made it to about 4 or 5 shows in 2015 but from what I saw.

Wrestler - Galloway. He's improved massively since his release from WWE and it's just a matter of time before that call comes in again I feel.

Match - Loved BT vs Wolfie in the cage, was a great showcase for both men. Grado vs Galloway a close second for the entire spectacle and the feeling of how huge a match it was.

Moment - Noam Dar going off the balcony backwards last week at the Garage has to take it, that sort of stuff takes balls the size of watermelons. A genuinely scary moment as if either party fucked up, he was going to be severely injured as a best case scenario.

Wrestler - The obvious choice is Drew but Im going to go waaayyyy left field and say I was very very impressed with Mark Coffey. Im not saying he is the best but in my opinion he looked great every time I saw him which is hard when part of a tag team. I think he would be a standout on a single run.

Match - I think I only say this as it was my first event and it got me hooked but I am going to say BT Gunn v Wolfgang or Galloway v Renfrew at the Square Go.

Moment - Easy Grado winning the title for me without a doubt.

I'm not sure. They could easily f**k up the title match and right away there's a legit reason to go after them.

I know what you mean by that, but since Red got put in this new "owner" role he has been very much in bed with the NAK and seems to be doing the NAK favours because he needs Renfrew to get the belt off Grado. I think from the perspective of the story he is happy to just sit back and let the NAK take care of Grado, not get his hands dirty, and deal with them later.

Beyond that, who knows?

The booking is pure nonsense at the moment. Constant run ins, scattershot matchmaking. They need to think about what their main feuds are going to be going forward and start building because at the moment it looks on most cards like a case of who hasn't faced who?