ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

How can they possibly provide logic which says Red Lightning owns 51% without Dallas knowing about it? :lol:

I thought we were past SWERVE~~~!!! for the sake of SWERVE~~~!!! after a sensible show at the SECC.

The video is on the Facebook page. When Red was GM, he missed two payments of a loan as such things fell under his remit. The insinuation is that he missed them on purpose. Because of this the bank rated the debt as high risk so put the debt up for sale, which Red purchased. Jester then battered Dallas.

Very flimsy, but should lead to a good storyline of Black Label vs ICW. Hopefully Black Label recruit a couple of more folk.

The video is on the Facebook page. When Red was GM, he missed two payments of a loan as such things fell under his remit. The insinuation is that he missed them on purpose. Because of this the bank rated the debt as high risk so put the debt up for sale, which Red purchased. Jester then battered Dallas.

Very flimsy, but should lead to a good storyline of Black Label vs ICW. Hopefully Black Label recruit a couple of more folk.

New Recruits ? Lewis Girwan or Marty Scurll for starters and then in a big swerve how about Jimmy Havoc ??????

First time I've logged onto P&B since before F&L, lots to catch up on so here goes...

- F&L was absolutely outstanding. Can't wait for Square Go now.

- Renfrew announced at the Edinburgh show that he's cashing in at Square Go (FWIW on him, I hate the NAK with a passion but CR is brand new. Met him at a Rock & Wrestle show in Inverness in June & ended up chatting to him in Hoots for ages).

As for the Square Go, I'd love it to be Joe Coffey but I can't see it. Damo or Jester for me.

- Think they're building to a Dallas vs Lightning match/feud? Maybe winner takes all at the Hydro next year?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. Only makes sense if you assume Dallas is an absolute moron in storyline.

Can you imagine the promos? "Article 3.4.21.2 of Godson vs McCready states that legally...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

It's not even that. They clearly have an idea and were just looking for a viable reason to get there. However, why would I have sympathy for Dallas when he was so stupid to leave Red in charge of everything?

I was there last night, the video doesn't really do the explanation of the story justice. They missed alot of it out.

It's a bit of a poor video to be honest as it doesn't reflect the actual segment at all. While jester and dallas were leaving, red was still talking about grado and how his first task was to get the belt off him, describing grado as a "complete accident"

It was actually quite good. As I say the video is a bit shite.

Thats one thing that i think needs a lot of work. The website is badly needing updates and a live feed for shows would be good.

Even the podcasts are erratic as f**k

Aye I agree. Shows into January have matches announced yet these ones don't. Hardly enticing people to buy eh?

CVFyKT_WoAA6xn1.jpg

Got tickets for The Garage show on Sunday. Stacked card I see..

Check the Facebook page.

Noam Dar vs Drew (if Noam loses he is fired from ICW)

Liam Thomson debuts his new talk show 'L.T. Degree. First guest is Carmel

Viper vs Nikki Storm for Woman's Title