ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

The Black Label vs NAK for me looks to be the feud which will lead us into the hydro next year.

Would take a few months to set up but I think we saw the beginning of it with the label seemingly off to "regroup"...potentially bolster their ranks with some new faces, maybe promote a couple of 55 guys to black label.

On the other side we have the NAK who are evidently nearing closer and closer to beingfaces. They hinted at legion and NAK calling a truce.

Will be exciting as f**k.

I do actually like the idea of NAK/Black Label. If they're doing that though, I hope they just stick with the guys who are there, with the exception of one new guy for Black Label to even the numbers. BT Gunn has been showing babyface signs as well during the tour.

Where does that leave Grado though? Jimmy Havoc in the main event isn't a bad idea as he has a pretty big following down south.

I'd say NAK will use legion as backup while the black label are using 55.

That then poses the question, who is the labels new recruit (s)?

Obv at this point it is unknown whether we can class Lightning as in-ring talent or not

Edited by WestEndJag

I'd say NAK will use legion as backup while the black label are using 55.

That then poses the question, who is the labels new recruit (s)?

Obv at this point it is unknown whether we can class Lightning as in-ring talent or not

I'd go with Joe Coffey. Then you would have 4 legit world title contenders who would be gunning for Grado. Also plenty of potential for dissension further down the road.

Likely won't happen though as Lightning has referred to Coffey and the grudge he still holds against him over the Save Pro Wrestling stable plenty of times in the recent past and fortunately, ICW doesn't make quite as many nonsensical decisions as other companies.

Subscribed to ICW on demand as I got tickets for the Hydro and want to follow the stories a bit better beforehand. Also wanted to see F&L.

It's been a mixed bag so far. Some good matches, some not so great. Some of the coverage isn't great - missing bits of the action, handheld cameras that aren't as good quality, commentary that grates at time and worst of all, entrance music that mutes due to copyright. It really, really kills the atmosphere when you're trying to get into it and you don't hear the buzz of a big favourite entering the ring!

I've still to watch the last couple of matches including the main event. I'll stick with it and maybe also have a look to see if this year's square go is still on there.

Definitely been enjoying it but not without its flaws.

commentary that grates at time

I've always said it, the commentary is fucking woeful. It can ruin some decent matches.

I've seen Billy Kirkwood's stand up a few times and he is funny as f**k. But when commentating he ruins the moment too often with pish jokes or metaphors when it's supposed to be a serious match.

Brilliant comedian but a dreadful wrestling commentator.

I've always said it, the commentary is fucking woeful. It can ruin some decent matches.

I've seen Billy Kirkwood's stand up a few times and he is funny as f**k. But when commentating he ruins the moment too often with pish jokes or metaphors when it's supposed to be a serious match.

Brilliant comedian but a dreadful wrestling commentator.

I didn't mind him when I watched F&L the other day. The other guy is a complete and utter f*ckwit though.

Jesus, watching Grado come in for the biggest match at the biggest show with the audio completely muted, it's so amateurish. Thankfully the footage is on YouTube with the audio untouched, but not really the point when you're paying a monthly subscription. They really need to get this sorted.

Buzzing to watch this, mind!