ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Worth noting on the ticket sales thing, that usually by this time, there's a lot of "not many more tickets!" stuff coming from ICW before the Barras. Will be interesting to see how the crowd compares to January's sold out one. Especially with so many big cards and matches on the FNFC cards on the build up.

Edited by Randy Giles

Oh right. Missed that. :lol: Was getting worried about potential Garage numbers ( which would still be a decent draw I suppose ) but a four figure attendance is all good.

Whilst it isn't bad, sales wise, it's surely a concern for them that crowds for their big events are definitely starting to dwindle.

Im pretty sure half the time they put sold out and its not! As when you go on ticketmaster after they've put it up you can still buy a few or even from ticket scotland. 

As for Polos I'm pretty sure its a work as sweeny and joe both put tweets up about it - it'll be a work with the label or whatever. Maybe one of them heel turn.

Whilst it isn't bad, sales wise, it's surely a concern for them that crowds for their big events are definitely starting to dwindle.

If they stop with the constant Glasgow shows, I think the issue wouldn't be there.

As for fake sell outs, this is the first time I've seen anything about this. And that's with folk still trying all of the vendors. So I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

Does anyone else think the title will need to change hands (again!) in the next few months? (Although the 2 bigger shows either being Sunday or Shugs in July if not it'll have to be a FNFC or tour show) - are they really going to sell another 7k odd tickets with Damo as champ? :unsure2:  :unsure2:

They need to get a number of shows out of the way before they have to really worry. And it's about more than who's champ. I'm thinking the big marquee match won't be a title match anyways. I think it'll be a multi man main tag.

They need to get a number of shows out of the way before they have to really worry. And it's about more than who's champ. I'm thinking the big marquee match won't be a title match anyways. I think it'll be a multi man main tag.

Label vs ICW with Foley enforcer/referee?

I reckon you might see Kurt Angle on the card too.

Label vs ICW with Foley enforcer/referee?

I reckon you might see Kurt Angle on the card too.

Yes.

And I wasn't sure on Angle because he said he wasn't going to take bookings until next year but then he did the Rey match. So maybe.

Aye it's definitely leading to ICW vs Label for control of the company in the main event at F&L. I think the title will be with the Label going in to the event as well (Drew is the obvious choice but it could be Jester or Wolfie).