ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

I agree with the review. Although I quite enjoyed the ownership match, it was what it was.

Only one thing I'll say is they slag off the ICW fans a bit, the type who hing aboot up the front and are all over the facebook pages are the exact same type you find at ANY British wrestling promotion. Are they slagging them off for attempting to attract casual non smarky eccentric fans?

Edited by Snakebite

Nah. ICW are worse. There's a siege mentality there that doesn't exist on that scale anywhere else. There's also a "self policing" thing that is basically getting put down for saying something that folk don't like. The ICW crowd is probably the worst since the old 1PW crowd.

Jack Jester completely confirmed his face turn by hugging Mark Dallas. Joey Ryan and The Godfather seemed to be big positives. Apparently Kenny Williams vs. Lionheart was a cracker. Bird and Boar are going after the tag titles soon. Dunno who won Girvan/Ridgeway ( you can guess ) but Andy Wild beat Nathan Cruz so I assume it's Girvan/Wild for a shot at Kenny. I think Wild wins and Williams gets his win back over him.

Meh. Could be decent, but I don't expect the title to change hands. Thought it would have been Trent Seven as he's at the taping.

We'll see who the top guys will be at The Square Go. I think they should build towards Joe Hendry winning the title at Fear and Loathing, but fear that Joe Coffey/Kurt Angle 2 will be for the title.

Regarding The Square Go, there's really only a few guys who can win it. Jester, Drew, Grado, Joe Hendry, Joe Coffey, Trent Seven. That's all I can think of.

35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Regarding The Square Go, there's really only a few guys who can win it. Jester, Drew, Grado, Joe Hendry, Joe Coffey, Trent Seven. That's all I can think of.

Jester will win it I reckon. Although Ravie Davie will plow through 10/15 men... or maybe not...

They had a cracking match on the tour so I'm looking forward to seeing that.

This week's Fight Club was not much to write home about for the most part. Kenny Williams vs Lionheart was a belter though. On the other end of the spectrum, Andy Wild vs Nathan Cruz was not good at all.