ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

I loved the event I went to. My one criticism (apart from getting hit by the dildo) is the size of the ring. When you look at ECW, WWE etc rings, they are much bigger, whereas the ICW one seems barely big enough for an irish whip. Why is this? Is it simply so they can get more punters into venues?

I loved the event I went to. My one criticism (apart from getting hit by the dildo) is the size of the ring. When you look at ECW, WWE etc rings, they are much bigger, whereas the ICW one seems barely big enough for an irish whip. Why is this? Is it simply so they can get more punters into venues?

Probably so the wrestlers don't need to run as far and you go faster off the ropes if they're closer together (and if the ropes are tighter).

Probably so the wrestlers don't need to run as far and you go faster off the ropes if they're closer together (and if the ropes are tighter).

I highly doubt any club would be able to fit a 20x20 ring in it. If they did there'd be f**k all room left for the punters. If I'm honest I like the smaller one.

• 2 weeks later...

Lionheart got a broken neck after some guy called Styles botched a finish. Poor lad

It was AJ Styles during his Styles Clash.

I've not seen the clip and probably won't but it can be either guy's fault.

Obviously terrible news but I read he's escaped nerve damage so that's fortunate.

It was AJ Styles during his Styles Clash.

I've not seen the clip and probably won't but it can be either guy's fault.

Obviously terrible news but I read he's escaped nerve damage so that's fortunate.

He tucked his chin which seems to be why it's happened. I saw a photo of it without realising what I was looking at at first, really not pleasant to look at.

Obviously it's a terrible situation but it does sound like it could have been much worse; no nerve damage and he's able to sit upright without a neck brace.

He tucked his chin which seems to be why it's happened. I saw a photo of it without realising what I was looking at at first, really not pleasant to look at.

Obviously it's a terrible situation but it does sound like it could have been much worse; no nerve damage and he's able to sit upright without a neck brace.

I saw a picture as well, it's not pleasant.

It's probably not AJ's fault but this has happened a bit too many times. Happened with Roderick Strong like right after he left TNA. It's one of those things where even if it's not his fault, he should maybe watch it if this happening regularly enough.